Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

actually thought Joel came across as a smug little idiot over the whole pizza thing ... and good on BB for showing him who is boss! Joel was hinting even before the CashBomb arrived that it would be a money based task in this final week - he knew what he wanted to do ... smug lil ********

what they didn't show (but is on the clip on the C5 website) was that someone turned the oven up when he wasn't looking and his pizza was burnt to a crisp! Chloe was laughing and Sam said "awwwww what a shame" ... leaving me to think the two of them were in on it!

Chloe was also funny (in short clip on website) re the letter ... she gave a good reason for chosing it then proceeded to destroy it as per instructions ... then gave a brief overview of what she thought it would contain ... was another show of humour and a lighter fun side to her ... I think she may have been too scared to show this much for fear of grabbing Marc's attention ...

a few of them were not keen to be in his headlights ... so probably we haven't seen them to their best advantage and MAY see some of their true natures coming out this week
they mentioned in this episode that joel accidentally got that pizza. I think he asked a joke and producers wanted some drama so they made it happen and edited it to look like he really wanted it

I don't see why him knowing a bunch of former housemates shows that it is rigged in his favour - if there were proven links to people involved with production it would be a completely different story. And so what if some of them passed on messages to him when they entered during Time Warp week - others passed on information to their favourite current housemates also, plus the Time Warp Housemates gave Marc the same type of information when they first met in the bunker.

The whole Cami Li and Chloe Goodman thing is a load of crap too, it's only making the news because they're famous. I'm sure the other housemates have said equally disgusting things about non-famous people on social media or in real life. People are just looking for more reasons to hate him...

They have-ish - last week's nominations were normal (other than Nick's continuing face-to-face Time Bomb and Aisleyne nominating).
Nick's even said he would say mean things about the housemates all the time on twitter

I don't see why him knowing a bunch of former housemates shows that it is rigged in his favour - if there were proven links to people involved with production it would be a completely different story. And so what if some of them passed on messages to him when they entered during Time Warp week - others passed on information to their favourite current housemates also, plus the Time Warp Housemates gave Marc the same type of information when they first met in the bunker.

The whole Cami Li and Chloe Goodman thing is a load of crap too, it's only making the news because they're famous. I'm sure the other housemates have said equally disgusting things about non-famous people on social media or in real life. People are just looking for more reasons to hate him...

http://www.getdannyout.com/the-offensive-tweets.html

meant to link that one not the other link

Oh the good old days when Helen and Marc were still in the house... it's all goin' downhill now, innit.
:arghh::arghh::arghh:

I much preferred having Nikki n the house rather then that bully Helen. Helen was my favourite last year but after having her in the house this year my opinion of her completly changed. What she said to Brian has made me hate her. But yes I can agree the show was much better with Marc in there.

Well I'm still in disbelief that Marc was evicted.... Vote to Evict is such a dumb system! Can't believe some people on these forums want it. I honestly don't think anyone deserves to win now, Marc was the one. But if I have to choose one it would be Joel.

...boy wasn't Jack being selfish?... I think that he will be going this week for sure somehow... just imagine if Jack won the money?... it would last a month max methinks!... lol!... I would never had thought that Nick would sacrifice Chloe to save himself from nominations... Harry was livid about it wasn't she?... do you think that Harry may be thinking that he's been using her for airtime only?... (just a thought on my part)... when Harry said in the Diary Room... "you have to work for what you want!... you have to earn it!"... that shows her moral standing in things like this... she is probably the most honest person in that house... (perhaps alongside Chloe running second)...

...I think that Nick is a selfish little 'rich brat' to be honest... (if I wanted to be nasty I could say that he's probably used to buying his way out of any trouble but because I'm not wanting to be nasty I won't say it):rolleyes::whistling::biggrin:... out in the garden Harry made it quite clear that she wasn't impressed with Nick when she said... "that's obviously how you behave outside the house too!"... I bet he does too...

...that letters segment was great to watch... jeez!... didn't Harry blubber her tits off???... she went through an emotional roller coaster ride of emotions didn't she?... it was nice to see them all show their emotions at play outside of the Diary Room for a change... I really enjoyed that part... Cristian nailed it when he said... "this should now be called... 'selfish and selfless' now"... I totally agree with him... that's what it's boiling down to now I believe... now to watch BOTS... cheers.

Well I'm still in disbelief that Marc was evicted.... Vote to Evict is such a dumb system! Can't believe some people on these forums want it. I honestly don't think anyone deserves to win now, Marc was the one. But if I have to choose one it would be Joel.

In some ways I agree with you. I do like the way of voting to evict but at the same time I don't like it as it leaves boring people in the house. I think vote to save really does fit we'll with the new big brother and I think the UK edition was silly to change back to vote to evicy

...what a great link that was crimmy... thanks for posting it... Nikki's quite articulate isn't she?... she's sure been through hell hasn't she?... cheers.
yes she has - i didn't know any of her story - and apart from being on BOTS I'd never seen her ... she didn't really impress me with the "oh my dahhhling swan" stuff over Nick but after reading this - especially after wasting time ready a few articles from Helen in the Daily Star ... I just thought it was wonderful that she addressed things Helen was flinging around and did it so articulately and without dressing it up with drama

...boy wasn't Jack being selfish?... I think that he will be going this week for sure somehow... just imagine if Jack won the money?... it would last a month max methinks!... lol!... I would never had thought that Nick would sacrifice Chloe to save himself from nominations... Harry was livid about it wasn't she?... do you think that Harry may be thinking that he's been using her for airtime only?... (just a thought on my part)... when Harry said in the Diary Room... "you have to work for what you want!... you have to earn it!"... that shows her moral standing in things like this... she is probably the most honest person in that house... (perhaps alongside Chloe running second)...

...I think that Nick is a selfish little 'rich brat' to be honest... (if I wanted to be nasty I could say that he's probably used to buying his way out of any trouble but because I'm not wanting to be nasty I won't say it):rolleyes::whistling::biggrin:... out in the garden Harry made it quite clear that she wasn't impressed with Nick when she said... "that's obviously how you behave outside the house too!"... I bet he does too...

...that letters segment was great to watch... jeez!... didn't Harry blubber her tits off???... she went through an emotional roller coaster ride of emotions didn't she?... it was nice to see them all show their emotions at play outside of the Diary Room for a change... I really enjoyed that part... Cristian nailed it when he said... "this should now be called... 'selfish and selfless' now"... I totally agree with him... that's what it's boiling down to now I believe... now to watch BOTS... cheers.

was really impressed by Harry tonight with her expressing how Nick's decision made her feel - and she's perfectly entitled to view it that way. It really did highlight the differences between the two of them.

Was interesting to hear Joel say to Nick he would have done the same thing in his shoes ... is it just because for both of them they are not really there for the $ but for the title ... Joel doesn't give a rats for the $

Jack DID only change his tune because so many HM's voiced their disapproval of what he'd done ... and he knew if he bid to swap his nomination with Chloe he would be in more hot water with them ... when Jack kept saying it wasn't 'real money' is that part of his problem with gambling showing through?

Wasn't Chloe funny when eating Joel's letter - firstly her justification that Joel had had a visit from his mum was fair ... then she had them smiling by making up what she thought was in the letter. I liked seeing that side of her.

With the finale so close, my mind has wandered into the future - and I've had a terrifying thought.

Pre-Launch we were told that as well as seeing past housemates this year, we would see future housemates - at least one. Obviously they're not going to chuck someone else in now, but what if they decide to give someone from BB16 a second go at the game and just use the line "they were always intended to be a housemate from the future warped into the 2015 house".

The only housemates they could really do it with and get away with it would be Marc and/or Harry - since they arrived via the "Time Bomb Machine". Simon returned via a time warp altering the events of Launch night, and Sam just entered.

oh and Joel DID lie about what went on with the pizza - he asked for it in the first place then agreed to the price - there was no "accidental purchase" involved

politician in the making for sure!

With the finale so close, my mind has wandered into the future - and I've had a terrifying thought.

Pre-Launch we were told that as well as seeing past housemates this year, we would see future housemates - at least one. Obviously they're not going to chuck someone else in now, but what if they decide to give someone from BB16 a second go at the game and just use the line "they were always intended to be a housemate from the future warped into the 2015 house".

The only housemates they could really do it with and get away with it would be Marc and/or Harry - since they arrived via the "Time Bomb Machine". Simon returned via a time warp altering the events of Launch night, and Sam just entered.
maybe one of the hotel guests will be going into CBBUK?

but can you imagine the faces of BB16 HM's when they saw Marc amongst them - would be priceless

anyone else notice they separated Marc and Aisleyne on the BOTS panel tonight - they were just too overpowering perhaps for the other panelist and stealing the show?

anyone else notice they separated Marc and Aisleyne on the BOTS panel tonight - they were just too overpowering perhaps for the other panelist and stealing the show?
I DID notice that -- a bit weird... I wonder what happened?? :snaphappy:

just when you start to respect Harry she kicks off again and makes an absolute dick of herself ... *sigh*

on BOTS I thought it was a bit much the male panelist who does their star readings analysing her and saying she shows signs of depression ... then someone else saying she's manic ... then Aisleyne pipes up and says she told her she needs help ... FFS people - where are you hiding your brass plaques? all these unknown qualifications - total quackery!!!

Harry has a short wick - she doesn't suffer fools gladly - she needs to be in control of things and isn't in the house - she's not used to living with a group of people and being talked over ... she has a tendency to lash out and regret it later (both physically AND verbally) ... the list of "issues" goes on ... however labelling her 'issues' like they did is so bloody stupid and irresponsible

not sure if anyone has seen it but Jasmine apparently talked about her punching walls whilst she was there ... I say apparently because this is from Digital Spy article

While viewers saw Harry hitting the bathroom wall before being comforted by Nick, this allegedly was not an isolated incident.
Jasmine said: "It affects every single member of the house, and her behaviour is not just the constant shouting.
"She physically acts out – she's seen the doctor several times because she's put her fist through walls and that type of behaviour, which to be around is difficult. And then you ask what's wrong and she's very aggressive.
The model continued to tell Digital Spy: "She's a very angry, aggressive girl and I don't enjoy being around that. I literally had to continue to remove myself from her space because otherwise I would have been forced to tell her about herself and that's not what I was there for.
"It was just unpleasant, just really unpleasant to be around."
And Miss Lennard isn't the only Hotel BB guest who is dishing Harry's secrets.

Dexter_koh ‏@dexter_koh Jul 2
That awkward moment when "harry" goes into the diary room and asks for medisnal weed. And gets pied.
1f602.png
#truestory

let's face it = when Nick gets out of the house he'll have no end of money hungry pretty girls throwing themselves at him ... Harry complete with all her many issues will not hang around in the face of that crap ... she'll remove herself from the equation.

Be interesting to see in a year's time what sort of place Nick is in ... whether his life is what he hoped it would be post-BB ... he wanted to go into BB and make new friends and come out to a bright future ... guess I just wonder what he considers bright

Wasn't Chloe funny when eating Joel's letter - firstly her justification that Joel had had a visit from his mum was fair ... then she had them smiling by making up what she thought was in the letter. I liked seeing that side of her.
I think that this is one of the ways that the producers messed up by inflicting Mark, and Helen, too, on the house. Chloe is someone who could be really funny, and a nice quirky character, if she felt comfortable, and we saw it there with the letter. It was funny, but it was also compassionate and sweet, and real. Much better than Mark's see-through antics, or Helen's sociopathology. It could have been a nice ride, and even Brian could have fitted in, but BB was afraid, as always, that people don't actually like the show, but think like Mark about it.

Back