Skip to main content

"Big Brother" UK: Timebomb

SOOOOOOO

nominated HM's (Harry, Jack, Nick and Sam) can reverse their nomination and pass it to someone else
they have to make a bid for this - and the highest bidder will win and be safe
the highest bid will then be removed from the prize pool
and the person they nominate will be up for eviction

since Joel, Danny and Christian are all immune from nomination it only leaves Chloe who can be nominated

IF they all bid zero nominations remain the same, the prize money stays the same and Chloe remains safe

BB is evil!!! so out of Jack, Sam, Harry and Nick who do you think will fold and make a bid??

...Sam!... cheers.

...I wanted Harry to win it earlier in the piece when she was the only one standing up to Meathead Marc and then eventually with the vile bitch from last year... just recently I wanted Joel to win it... (just so that Danny doesn't win it to be truthful)... but after hearing Harry telling Jack on today's show... "I would rather be in the final off my own merits by facing the public vote rather than buying my way into it!... money does not solve your problems... buying your way into the finals to me is cheating!"... that woman has strong moral principals to me!... fuck Joel... Harry to win for me too!... cheers.

SOOOOOOO

nominated HM's (Harry, Jack, Nick and Sam) can reverse their nomination and pass it to someone else
they have to make a bid for this - and the highest bidder will win and be safe
the highest bid will then be removed from the prize pool
and the person they nominate will be up for eviction

since Joel, Danny and Christian are all immune from nomination it only leaves Chloe who can be nominated

IF they all bid zero nominations remain the same, the prize money stays the same and Chloe remains safe

BB is evil!!! so out of Jack, Sam, Harry and Nick who do you think will fold and make a bid??

...I've changed my mind... Sam first and then Jack... cheers

...today's show:... AND SO THEY BEGIN TO TURN ON EACH OTHER!... Cristian saying those things about Harry and her relationship with Nick to justify nominating her was so wrong!... as Harry quite rightly pointed out... what the fark has it got to do with him?... man!... didn't she give him the riot act after they were allowed to finally talk!... and rightly so in my opinion... what a low thing that was for Cristian to do... such a cop-out!... he's either brave or stupid to say something like that... what an idiot!... the fact that he was crawling up to Nick afterwards while Harry was in the Diary Room confirmed the fact that he is an idiot!...

...it made my flesh creep when Slimey Sam pressed that button and then did the... "I'm sorry that I did it... I wish that I could take that nomination back... I hate being here having to do this"!)... bullshit routine of hers... you did it knowing full well that if you nominate Jack then you may actually survive the next eviction!!!!... you knew that he was nearly evicted one or twice before and was a strong contender to go if not you so don't bullshit with lame excuses!... Slimey Sam lives up to her name that I gave her as far as I'm concerned...

...when in that room Harry was trying to mime to everyone to remain silent but because they just can't help themselves the money continued to fall rapidly... no wonder Harry gets the shits with these dipshits!... Joel paying $2500 for that pizza was just plain ridiculous... **drum roll**... are you all ready for this?... yes it is me that is about to say this..................... **ahem!!!**...............
I HAVE TO AGREE WITH SAM...THEY ARE ONLY IN THERE FOR ANOTHER FEW DAYS... WHY NOT WAIT UNTIL THEN TO BUY ONE?... there!... I've said it!!!!!... (who woulda thunk that I'd agree with HER eh?... lol!)... what a selfish dickwad Joel was!... seriously... was he drunk?... did he take to much medication?... was he possessed?... what a dumb thing to do!!!... and then he wonders why the others have the shits with him about it?.... watch it the UK if he becomes your Prime Minister that's all I can say lol!...

...I was shocked to see that it was CHLOE'S idea to do the camera run lol!... HER of all people!!!... I loved watching them doing it with the female Big Brother chucking a big tanty about it lol!... the housemates obviously do not take female Big Brother's too seriously do they?... that was a highlight for me today... they should rebel more often lol!... I really didn't think that they would have the balls to do it to be honest!... lol!...

...the show ends with Jack in the Diary Room whinging and whining as per usual... what a cry baby he is!!!... cheers.

What is going on with you guys - what's the wheeling and dealing all about? Have you opened a betting agency? ...no, I don't want to know: Gambling is against my religion :pompus:

...hahaha!... in the spoilers tag crimmy asked the question...

...I picked just Sam at first in my previous post and then changed my mind to both Sam and Jack based on him saying that he would use the prize money to buy his way into the final that's all Dystopia lol!... cheers.

...today's show:... AND SO THEY BEGIN TO TURN ON EACH OTHER!... Cristian saying those things about Harry and her relationship with Nick to justify nominating her was so wrong!... as Harry quite rightly pointed out... what the fark has it got to do with him?... man!... didn't she give him the riot act after they were allowed to finally talk!... and rightly so in my opinion... what a low thing that was for Cristian to do... such a cop-out!... he's either brave or stupid to say something like that... what an idiot!... the fact that he was crawling up to Nick afterwards while Harry was in the Diary Room confirmed the fact that he is an idiot!...

It struck me that I'd heard that "reasoning" before. It must have been one of the legends that planted the seed in Cristian's mind. It shows that he has no original thought and Harry was so right to complain. It was a nasty swipe at Harry... Cristian was simply pissed off that Harry got nominated before he had a chance to do so and he simply wanted to twist the knife, the little shit.

On that note, Danny is just as dull and unoriginal as Cristian. It was yesterday or the day before when he mumbled that Marc had spoiled his (and others') experience in the house. Danny you dumbass, haven't you pretended all along that you are the alpha male? How can another male spoil your experience??

That Marc has spoiled HM's experience was also first proclaimed by one of the legends. This goes to show that dimwits like Cristian and Danny don't have enough brainpower to come up with their own reasons for nominating, they just sit, hiding on top of the fence and collect other peoples sentences and reasoning to use as their own weapons later on. Weak weak weak - those two don't even deserve to be in the final. :vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit::vomit: ...there - "uber vomit" :wacky:

That whole idea needs to be forgotten though. This series was dying enough and it died even more when they began doing that. The best way to liven up a series is actually to let the housemates play the game they've signed up to play. Putting people in a house and then giving them zero control over their fate by letting producers week in week out change the nomination rules to effectively (or often blatantly) decide themselves who is up for eviction just means the whole process counts for nothing and there is little point in any of the housemates actually putting the effort in.
The rebellion was probably a function of the lack of fairness they feel. I've seen it with classes of kids, if they think the teacher isn't fair.

actually thought Joel came across as a smug little idiot over the whole pizza thing ... and good on BB for showing him who is boss! Joel was hinting even before the CashBomb arrived that it would be a money based task in this final week - he knew what he wanted to do ... smug lil ********

what they didn't show (but is on the clip on the C5 website) was that someone turned the oven up when he wasn't looking and his pizza was burnt to a crisp! Chloe was laughing and Sam said "awwwww what a shame" ... leaving me to think the two of them were in on it!

Chloe was also funny (in short clip on website) re the letter ... she gave a good reason for chosing it then proceeded to destroy it as per instructions ... then gave a brief overview of what she thought it would contain ... was another show of humour and a lighter fun side to her ... I think she may have been too scared to show this much for fear of grabbing Marc's attention ...

a few of them were not keen to be in his headlights ... so probably we haven't seen them to their best advantage and MAY see some of their true natures coming out this week

yes I will say Harry does have sound principles that she's been voicing now that she can be heard and that the others are allowing her to talk a bit more BUT she is as moody as anything ... and it has affected how Nick has been in the house ... that along with being wary of attracting Marc's attention has smothered the Nick we saw in the first week ... so I can see Cristian's point - however it was a lousy reason to nominate - even if they ARE really struggling to find good reason to nominate

I think Cristian and Danny rather than want to actually nominate someone wanted to gain immunity ... but at least Danny was fair in his nomination of Harry and she understood his point and was ok with it

I really have no idea why they haven't just switched over to a BBUS style format already... It's not as if there are enough of the old school BB purists watching anymore... Clearly those left watching are the type that would embrace a more competitive format like BBUS... I mean BBCAN has a very loyal UK following...
Sadly I suspect the ship has passed on that one. I wouldn't be surprised though that the UK takes back the "BB Takeover" format as an excuse next year for weekly guests and blatant fixes. There hasn't been a single round of regular nominations this year - the only ones they did in the diary room following the regular format was broadcast to the house afterwards, so certainly doesn't count.

I don't see why him knowing a bunch of former housemates shows that it is rigged in his favour - if there were proven links to people involved with production it would be a completely different story. And so what if some of them passed on messages to him when they entered during Time Warp week - others passed on information to their favourite current housemates also, plus the Time Warp Housemates gave Marc the same type of information when they first met in the bunker.

The whole Cami Li and Chloe Goodman thing is a load of crap too, it's only making the news because they're famous. I'm sure the other housemates have said equally disgusting things about non-famous people on social media or in real life. People are just looking for more reasons to hate him...

There hasn't been a single round of regular nominations this year - the only ones they did in the diary room following the regular format was broadcast to the house afterwards, so certainly doesn't count.
They have-ish - last week's nominations were normal (other than Nick's continuing face-to-face Time Bomb and Aisleyne nominating).

Emma already addressed her so-called connection - one selfie does not a FIX make

there is a concerted campaign going on twitter and facebook ... the dailystar is dredging up old crap just to try to build drama

they dredged up nasty stuff between Aisleyne and Jasmine - how come you didn't bring that to the table as well?

Danny obviously has wanted to be in the limelight - he's sought it out in the past by dating zlisters - you missed Bianca from last year (apparently) btw! ... AND also by appearing in other reality shows ... then again "dating" might just be having snaps taken of them in the same space for 5 mins whilst intoxicated = who knows and who really cares?

Daily Star ... Daily Mail ... daily paper to line the budgies cage with and we all know what ends up on that don't we!! its all its good for!

is that a reason to get him out if he's played the game so well in the house that the other HM's like and respect him?

are you an unforgiving person in real life so that once a person makes a mistake/says something you don't like/dates someone you wish you had a chance with that you wipe them from your life? or do you move on?

if everyone in the world was held accountable for every drunken tweet they ever made YES the world would be a nicer place

however they are not

someone traded places for 5000 ...
Nick! - wonder if Harry tore him a new one over it? I think Nick would happy repay the winner that 5000 if he doesn't win - but he would LOVE to win BB - he truly loves BB and for him it is the experience and not the money that is the motivation

watching last night I realised that it was really Sam who ran that money down - she kept talking when she'd pressed the button rather than waiting for BB to ask her ... she went on and on ...
the others (Chloe, Joel and Danny) had very short outbursts or apologies to the person they nominated as they walked back to their position but Sam was responsible for the majority of it. Think she cost them at least 80000 - for that alone she needs to be gone - she can go back to #lovin'life outta the house! If I hear her tell anyone that something is "lush" or saying "I don't want to do this, I love you all - you know I don't want to do this, I'm sooooo sorry" once more I'll throw something!!!

Back