Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what happened with Tully on her trip. She seems bitter/pissed off about something and has referenced her brother "getting her out of a pickle." I wonder if something happened with Nev as she was tagging him in everything at the start of her trip but he didn't get a thank you when she was tagging people at the end of it. The #noregrets hashtag also makes me wonder. Thoughts?

I thought I saw her. The boyfriend said it wasn't. Why is she still on our TVs.

Stacey Wren ‏@RaceyStaceyBB 1h1 hour ago
Anyone spot my big reality tv extra comeback on @mykitchenrules tonight? Lol! Love our clients @JetstarAirways
2764.png

CCdyyO5UIAA5gxA.jpg

CCdyygdVIAAcWO4.jpg

He keeps getting closer and closer to just going full frontal nude. I think I lost my desire to drink my Up&go :S

leoryanburke
3 hours ago · www.leoryanburke.com
"How you see yourself is how the world will see you"
-
When you look in the mirror who looks back at you❓
-
Want to make a change✅Improve✅Grow✅Want to be a happier healthier fitter version of yourself✅ -
☀️☀️☀️☀️JOIN THE BRIGADE☀️☀️☀️ ☀️
@leoryanburke@leoryanburke@leoryanburke -
www.leoryanburke.com
[email protected]
-
#LRB#BBB#LBBT#allsmilesandabs

10616939_1429937913985640_1169335793_n.jpg

I find Leo very unattractive. Everything, really. Body, face, verbal diarrhoea...

Sorry. He may be a lovely person. But I just react very adversely to e social media image I receive from what he (via BBB) posts.
I don't like the message that how you look correlates with happiness. He may not say that directly but he obviously believes it.

I'm pretty sure that most of the world doesn't see him the way he sees himself.

Good for him, I guess, for working so hard and being a fitness model.

I find Leo very unattractive. Everything, really. Body, face, verbal diarrhoea...

Sorry. He may be a lovely person. But I just react very adversely to e social media image I receive from what he (via BBB) posts.
I'm the same - I'd be thrilled never to have to read his garbage and look at his photos again - he might have worked real hard to transform himself but he's now coming across as a shallow one-dimensional human who is out to make a fast buck from gullible people feeding this constant BS to them
I probably would have preferred the chubby guy's personality to the "ripped" guy's one - at least his smile looked genuine

For every male or female that might drool over a guy with a ripped body like his there are many more that discount him straight away as a candidate as even a friend or relationship material knowing he wouldn't have much time to spend outside of the gym to focus on anyone else but himself

Hope he and his mirror live a long and happy life together

Last edited:
Well look at that hot blonde girl who just stole other peoples work (with fitness plans and diets) and became someone people took advice from and got paid a lot of money to do so. She has no qualifications but because shes skinny and blonde people worship her?

I'm the same - I'd be thrilled never to have to read his garbage and look at his photos again - he might have worked real hard to transform himself but he's now coming across as a shallow one-dimensional human who is out to make a fast buck from gullible people feeding this constant BS to them
I probably would have preferred the chubby guy's personality to the "ripped" guy's one - at least his smile looked genuine

For every male or female that might drool over a guy with a ripped body like his there are many more that discount him straight away as a candidate as even a friend or relationship material knowing he wouldn't have much time to spend outside of the gym to focus on anyone else but himself

Hope he and his mirror live a long and happy life together
Yeah, you expressed something that I hadn't figured out. There is so much about him that seems like a snAke oil salesman peddling to gullible people. It's just so shallow. And also desperate.

I'm wondering how he will cope when he ages or when he can't post his almost full frontal nudity because he just wont look the same..

I've thought that maybe he and Caleb could be friends. Caleb is lonely.[DOUBLEPOST=1428980843][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well look at that hot blonde girl who just stole other peoples work (with fitness plans and diets) and became someone people took advice from and got paid a lot of money to do so. She has no qualifications but because shes skinny and blonde people worship her?
Any idea who this is?

Yeah, you expressed something that I hadn't figured out. There is so much about him that seems like a snAke oil salesman peddling to gullible people. It's just so shallow. And also desperate.

I'm wondering how he will cope when he ages or when he can't post his almost full frontal nudity because he just wont look the same..

I've thought that maybe he and Caleb could be friends. Caleb is lonely.[DOUBLEPOST=1428980843][/DOUBLEPOST]
Any idea who this is?
Ashy Bines? Or however it's spelt? Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back