Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the same - I'd be thrilled never to have to read his garbage and look at his photos again - he might have worked real hard to transform himself but he's now coming across as a shallow one-dimensional human who is out to make a fast buck from gullible people feeding this constant BS to them
I probably would have preferred the chubby guy's personality to the "ripped" guy's one - at least his smile looked genuine

For every male or female that might drool over a guy with a ripped body like his there are many more that discount him straight away as a candidate as even a friend or relationship material knowing he wouldn't have much time to spend outside of the gym to focus on anyone else but himself

Hope he and his mirror live a long and happy life together

The chubby version of Leo did look like a lot of fun! He looks like the kinda guy I would have liked to sit at a pub and have a chat with.

He may have gone from one extreme to the other in terms of body shape, but he seems (in my opinion) to lack a well-rounded healthy relationship with food and exercise, as it has become his obsession. He is making that obsession work for him, as he is building his career on it, so maybe its not a bad thing for him. When it comes to wanting to be friends with him though I wonder if he does end up alienating himself, as he does not come across as being able to diversify his interests and conversations.

leoryanburke
6 minutes ago · www.leoryanburke.com
B E L I E V E. I N. Y O U R S E L F.
#LRB

11116697_1578175332437002_412714379_n.jpg

The chubby version of Leo did look like a lot of fun! He looks like the kinda guy I would have liked to sit at a pub and have a chat with.

He may have gone from one extreme to the other in terms of body shape, but he seems (in my opinion) to lack a well-rounded healthy relationship with food and exercise, as it has become his obsession. He is making that obsession work for him, as he is building his career on it, so maybe its not a bad thing for him. When it comes to wanting to be friends with him though I wonder if he does end up alienating himself, as he does not come across as being able to diversify his interests and conversations.

Didn't Leo get nominated a few times in the house because he would only talk about himself?

Didn't Leo get nominated a few times in the house because he would only talk about himself?
I think you are right a lot of his nom points were related to himself and his diet and exercise - I can remember a couple for the amount of food he was eating on the weeks where they had little food, and the week in the sanctuary he didn't cope with the food or lack of gym, and that earned him some too.[DOUBLEPOST=1429000490][/DOUBLEPOST]and I am surprised I can remember that much about the season!

I think you are right a lot of his nom points were related to himself and his diet and exercise - I can remember a couple for the amount of food he was eating on the weeks where they had little food, and the week in the sanctuary he didn't cope with the food or lack of gym, and that earned him some too.[DOUBLEPOST=1429000490][/DOUBLEPOST]and I am surprised I can remember that much about the season!

All I clearly remember from that season was Cat tearfully confessing her feelings to Lawson on the hamster wheel. One of the greatest moments in Australian reality television.

I get the feeling Sandra knew Leon before getting onto BB and he probably just got her on? Either from a friendship or previous years auditioning, he also mentioned he thought she would win when interviewed. could just be a crush?

All I clearly remember from that season was Cat tearfully confessing her feelings to Lawson on the hamster wheel. One of the greatest moments in Australian reality television.
I remember her taking him to the sanctuary and teasing him into sleeping with her. And then the drama about showing the tape to the housemates. And then what's his name crying about treating his girlfriend so badly on tv. And then deciding it was fine because Cat said she would help him through it.

At some point I stopped watching and just read the forum.

I remember her taking him to the sanctuary and teasing him into sleeping with her. And then the drama about showing the tape to the housemates. And then what's his name crying about treating his girlfriend so badly on tv. And then deciding it was fine because Cat said she would help him through it.

At some point I stopped watching and just read the forum.

I know! It was great television!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back