Skip to main content

Post BB Housemate Antics - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heidi Anderson retweeted
Babooshka ‏@Babooshkabar 7h7 hours ago
It's our pleasure to have @929's @RealHeidi broadcasting from the cafe this morning
1f4e1.png
1f4fb.png
#EatDrinkPerth

timdormer
57 minutes ago
Doesn't matter if you're the speed of a Cheetah, Kangaroo or maybe even a wombat...join me May 3rd at @AustraliaZoo for a Run on the Wild Side to help raise money for the Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital, who have treated over 57000 sick and injured wildlife! Register now so you don't miss out! ...Oh and hopping is allowed! #AustraliaZoo#AustraliaZooWildlifeHospital#RunOnTheWildSide

11111373_358452624278649_1014386664_n.jpg

misskatieskeps
8 hours ago
Would like to wish a very special Happy Birthday to my Darling Dave. Even though you frequently kiss me against my will and drop inappropriate comments on the reg, you are a very dear friend and i am honestly so grateful to have you around. Keep being you, as creepy as that may be. Big love to you babe xxx @reallifedave

video
https://instagram.com/p/1ZKYEJCMhs/

reallifedaveHahahaha. Oh @misskatieskeps thanks for the birthday love. Secretly I know you loved this moment as much as I did. We will make Marg happy one day. Much love.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428909040][/DOUBLEPOST]misskatieskeps
8 hours ago
Kick starting my week with @yourtea
Starting a bit of a detox with their #tinytea - Wish me luck!

11084805_1597680243843123_1375505214_n.jpg

leoryanburke
22 minutes ago · www.leoryanburke.com
"The only thing standing between you and your goal is the excuse you give yourself why you can't achieve it"
-
This months cover of @mensmuscleandhealth I want to say a huge thank you to Lindy and @dallasolsen68 and the whole team #MMH. It was an honour and an incredible experience to work with some of the best in the business.
-
This is my second national cover in as many months which is a real achievement and blessing for me. The truth is that none of this was suppose to happen for me: I was bullied terribly in high school. I was tall, skinny, pale, had really bad skin and my mum was an out lesbian. I had a target on my back. I struggled academically as well, I had and still do struggle with ADD and dyslexia. I once had a teacher look me straight in my eyes and say "You better learn to work with your hands because your never going to amount to much". It was so tough I just stopped going and eventually got kicked out for never being there. It wasn't until I moved States and started all over again I was able to finish.
-
I'm telling you this for one reason: YOU CAN DO ANYTHING. YOU CAN BE ANYTHING. YOU CAN HAVE ANYTHING. The world will may not always support you, it may be hard on you and try to keep you down but as long as you believe in yourself, work hard and stay dedicated YOU can achieve anything. I believe that with all my heart and I hope all of you do as well. #LRB

11117021_1399823693671808_409049987_n.jpg

benfrombrisbane
29 seconds ago · CrossFit 4000
I've always read that regular exercise can be an effective way to help manage anxiety & depression, with physical activity causing brain pleasure centres to be stimulated, leading to feelings of wellbeing! With this being said, I just completed the fundamentals program with @tomholthausen & with thanks to @themaximking So I'm now able to join the @crossfit_4000 community for regular classes I'm sharing this, hoping it will inspire some of you to step out of your comfort zone with me ☺️ #mental#health#fitness#crossfit#new#challenge

11111551_917333941663396_99696835_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back