Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

@gemma6foot6 , Feel free to use this as your personalised Christmas card this year! :happy:

N0Akufj.jpg

I love it :)

Doesn't quite feel the same without Sticky featuring on the 100th page..gee I miss him already!

...haha!... funny as... I'm baaaack!... it's nice to see that someone misses me Benzini Gasolini!... hey it's great to see that we hit the 100 page mark in this thread in the end eh?... it sort of deserved to get there didn't it?... I've been away/busy as hell catching up on a lot of things that I sort of neglected while Big brother was on lol!... (my garden outside/ artwork projects for people/ catching up on my computer projects/ playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag for instance)... lol!...

...the trouble is that when Big brother finishes the roller coaster ride of 3 months is a hard act to follow in regards to having that buzz and rush of a Photoshop-a-thon!... lol!...

...the good thing too about the Photoshop Thread is that you meet so many new people that weren't on here before and that's always such a buzz... especially when some of you finally get brave and publish your own Photoshops!... especially the 'I won't post that because it's nowhere near as good as other posters work' people... as I said during this years thread somewhere... it doesn't matter about quality of work... it's about having a go and getting your sense of humour up on the thread... I cannot recall anyone saying ... 'that's a piss-poor effort' about anybodies work from memory...

...I'm just hoping that if/when Big Brother returns... (hopefully next year on another Channel)... that people are braver earlier and contribute from day one instead of mid-way or near the end next time lol!... be brave!.... be brave!!!... lol!... you never know... maybe we can knock it up to 150 pages for next season!!!!...

...anyhow... I guess that there are other threads on here that we should all frequent now so that we don't lose that fun element that we all shared for those manic 3 months... I'll see you over there hopefully... cheers.

You humble me Sticky for your work is truly outstanding. The commitment and effort you put into your pics is without doubt a credit to you and also this site. I tip my hat to you sir.

...wow benjamoo... you are too kind!... thankyou so much for that... you've made my day my friend!... have a great Xmas and New Year... be safe... cheers.

Back