Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

Not yet, we need a shirtless pic.

Wait, I mean, here's a question. Which one was your fave, Ned or Kelly?
By the end Kelly - they are both beautiful dogs and I feel for them because i think they may have been mistreated but Ned was really chick whipped - followed the girls everywhere but never the guys - yes i was jealous.

tumblr_n3kmhaR3Yi1spqnxzo1_250.gif

200.gif

(could not pick between the two, but I'm sure there will be no qualms about both being posted :p )

By the end Kelly - they are both beautiful dogs and I feel for them because i think they may have been mistreated but Ned was really chick whipped - followed the girls everywhere but never the guys - yes i was jealous.
oh yeah, back when you had the bushy beard, it was compared to a Ned Kelly's bushranger beard...were Ned and Kelly named after your beard (as a joke by production), or was that really their names? lol

@David Hodis Can you tell us more about yes/no task and you flying like Superman, 'SD'.
It was only shown on the BB Jump-in site. Were you really conquering your fear of heights?
View attachment 47622

Have you spoken to Tim since you've left the house? I guess if you hadn't shaved off your beard in the Sanctuary, BB would have gotten you to do it during that Yes/No task?
100% agree thats when i thought i would get rid of the beard. Spoken to Tim on a Podcast with Mike Goldman but have been meaning to get in touch with him since.

Truth is I am really scared of heights but not when i am suspended 6meters above the ground. I need to be on a cliff edge or in a high building - I could never bungee jump.

Did you plan to shave the majestic beard as a "strategydavo" move before you went into the house? I saw some other people post about this earlier today :)

Did you plan to shave the majestic beard as a "strategydavo" move before you went into the house? I saw some other people post about this earlier today :)
The beard was always going to come off in the house should the opportunity arise. I'll tell you all a secret, I grew the beard to get onto the show. Shhhhhhhhhh keep that a secret.

Back