Skip to main content

David Appreciation Thread

I'm 100% convinced it's him - @bleachy_dude - we haven't seen that photo before, it would take a seriously fucked up stalker to get that photo, I should know. Priya never confirmed on Twitter, so I feel they deserve the same treatment
declan, I hope so, but there have been a load of trolls (in the true sense of the word) around the past week.
Blind faith leads to stumbling.

Hang on, I thought that soggy was pretty much the only way to eat them? So, you guys eat them crunchy? Like dry with stuff on? Wha?
I hate soggy weet-bix, crunchy all the way.

is it weird catching up with the housemates outside the big brother house?
Not at all - only 22 people this year really know what it was like in that house so its great to be around those people.

Did it get stuck in my head - see me flying, no love dying, no one can stop me now. YES, YES IT DID[DOUBLEPOST=1418123191][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please give it a go - butter and vegemite.

I love buter and vegemite on bread rolls, sliced bread... with weetbix sounds odd. but I will try it. Not like I can say no or anything after you asked so politely... :shy::inlove:

so... you and penny flirt a lot on twitter... anything you want to share with us... :whistling:

@David Hodis Can you tell us more about yes/no task and you flying like Superman, 'SD'.
It was only shown on the BB Jump-in site. Were you really conquering your fear of heights?
superman.gif

Have you spoken to Tim since you've left the house? I guess if you hadn't shaved off your beard in the Sanctuary, BB would have gotten you to do it during that Yes/No task?

Back