Skip to main content

Skye Appreciation Thread

Skye (left) before her lip reduction surgery.

QKMByOH.jpg

Jks! :p
Too harsh?
LOVE Skye though!

its certainly no secret that you werent a great fan of skye throughout the season, so i am curious whether you like her more or less after having met her?

I loved Skye to start off with in the show, and then I thought she got a bit over confident .. meeting her in person was amazing, we spoke for ages, we talk every day now... i think she's very genuine...

Skye retweeted this vine of her blanking Katie. I'm guessing she isn't a fan

LOL !!! Katie karma's a bitch.........what did you expect hugs and kisses after putting a knife in her back .......please stop trying to get in the spotlight you second of fame OVER!

I didn't think any of it about Katie? It's just Skye being excited to see Aisha who she was close to and tried to save in the house and didn't want her to go and there is Sam and Katie laughing about her reaction.

Also hope you now know that isn't Skye that retweeted that it is a fake account.

This is Skye:

http://twitter.com/skyebbau14

Last edited:
I loved Skye to start off with in the show, and then I thought she got a bit over confident .. meeting her in person was amazing, we spoke for ages, we talk every day now... i think she's very genuine...
About time you saw the light! Lol. I always liked her, right from the get go. And I was quite annoyed that many could not see past her appearance or thought she was overly confident- that was genuine feeling to being saved many times. Would have been fake if she acted indifferently IMO. Don't care about it anymore though. She was still the last girl standing ha!

I'm glad you didn't let your view of her on the show decide what you would think of her in real life :) she seems to adore you from her twitter which is awesome

Back