Skip to main content

Episode Day 80 (26/11/14) Grand Finale (NB: Live Spoiler warning, site-wide)

Its an open bar, have fun folks. :D, I think we will need it to get through this show.
I take it that means open slather :biggrin:

Z8KrHJu.jpg

Sonia's dress? Looks like the sparkles are MIA :thumbsdown: Zzzzzzzzzz

Yeah I am wondering about her but that's what pest neighbours do. Trivial little things and it can really get under your skin and then in your own head you think its worse than it is

I though this show would be about actual neighbours from hell, not people with stupid petty squabbles. I read better stories on the Whirlpool forums than I'm seeing on here.[DOUBLEPOST=1416993733][/DOUBLEPOST]
Neighbours at War is one of New Zealand's highest rating shows and on behalf of us all I am so very sorry Australia.

Does it get better than this?

It is possible. Or they might cheapen out and use the orange titlecard. Who remembers BB08's finale? That was gold as well (the only BB show I've ever been to). And it was the final nail in the coffin for the ten era! Coincidence? Let the speculation begin :p

View attachment 46964
My theory about tonight is that Alex is playing it safe (which might be a good thing). If his comments about tonight's Finale are anything to go, I suspect that he is giving us (the fans) a bit of a send-off to Big Brother tonight without actually saying that it's the end. I'm assuming that even they don't know what's happening to the show next year yet, so I reckon they're leaving tonight open-ended - giving us a a fitting tribute to BBAU but at the same time is subtle enough not to be a proper "goodbye", just in case.

Good move, imo.

...based purely on how much fun that I've had Photoshopping the housemates on the 'Photoshop Thread' this year... Ryan has been the least fun to do because he is so beige bland and boring that I want him to come third...

...Travis provided a bit more material but he is such a knuckle-dragging dickwad bogan that it irritated me to tears just having to look at that meathead face of his while doing his ones... hopefully he comes second...

...Skye has provided me with the most material this whole season because of her strange mannerisms and antics and bimbo-headedness all up!... she is a Photoshopper's dream as was Tim last year... so thanks Skye for making it so easy for me this year and I really do hope that you win it!...

...go Skye you good thing!... cheers.
You're a bloody legend, sticky!

Fair enough, Skye's not the most popular HM on the threads or on SM but I think she has played a friggen incredible game for someone so young. For all the criticisms out there, she will do well after the show, regardless of whether she is 3rd or the winner!!!

Listening to @timmydownawell and Co... Love it!!

I though this show would be about actual neighbours from hell, not people with stupid petty squabbles. I read better stories on the Whirlpool forums than I'm seeing on here.[DOUBLEPOST=1416993733][/DOUBLEPOST]

Does it get better than this?
Haha I read whirlpool and as soon as they mentioned the retaining wall I was like aha! My theory is her ex husband was a prick and installed a wall over the boundary and she's not prepared to fix it properly

My theory about tonight is that Alex is playing it safe (which might be a good thing). If his comments about tonight's Finale are anything to go, I suspect that he is giving us (the fans) a bit of a send-off to Big Brother tonight without actually saying that it's the end. I'm assuming that even they don't know what's happening to the show next year yet, so I reckon they're leaving tonight open-ended - giving us a a fitting tribute to BBAU but at the same time is subtle enough not to be a proper "goodbye", just in case.

Good move, imo.
Agreed, we deserve a good send-off as fans but if it's not the end then we can just be happy to watch the celebration of the show and the best moments over the past 13 years.

Back