Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

Did he give you the sense that he is lonely or something like that? He just always seems like a lonely guy. Or maybe I mean loner.

Don't know. Some kind of sad quality about him when I see him. Might just be me.

I felt bad for him, having to do the hotel task, then he was in the sanctuary, he always seemed to get the short straw, but Im going to spend more time with him when i go up for finale and sit down with him and have a chat, get to know the real ryan ;)

So I was totally confused as well. I will be speaking to David at finale to find out why he said it wasn't PG. All I can think is he has someone whispering in his ear saying what he can and can't say... thats my only though...[DOUBLEPOST=1416528310][/DOUBLEPOST]

OH HELLO LEO!!!!

EXOHEX
Unfff Leo. So sexy. I wouldn't have been able to control myself if I was there and probably within 30 seconds would have said 'Feed me your maple syrup' :shamefully::giggle:

I felt bad for him, having to do the hotel task, then he was in the sanctuary, he always seemed to get the short straw, but Im going to spend more time with him when i go up for finale and sit down with him and have a chat, get to know the real ryan ;)
That's great. I'm not saying he sits alone in his room. Maybe because of his childhood and being so far from home and support, he seems lonely. I wish he had made more of an effort with Priya and Travis earlier in the game. He just hooked on to Skye.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I'd love to see his whole interview and not have it edited because it was so apparently "bitter and such a sore loser".

Luke has posted a few times that he gets 10 mins to interview them & sometimes it lasts 15 mins.

So I would say it's the entire interview. :D

Luke has posted a few times that he gets 10 mins to interview them & sometimes it lasts 15 mins.

So I would say it's the entire interview. :D

Its so crazy most interviews if I remember them all go for around 15 minutes on average... So I'm hoping luck is with me and I can have 10 mins with the final 6.

So I was totally confused as well. I will be speaking to David at finale to find out why he said it wasn't PG. All I can think is he has someone whispering in his ear saying what he can and can't say... thats my only though...[DOUBLEPOST=1416528310][/DOUBLEPOST]

OH HELLO LEO!!!!

EXOHEX
leo had to throughly answer my question hahahaah #straighttalk

Wow Leo & Dave are completely different people, Dave is just straight up truth bombs and Leo is thinking about how to answer everything and being diplomatic. Just admit the producers didnt even audition you! geez
Intruder Sam 2012 ( showmance with Layla) and Intruder Leo just happen to work at the same fitness service on the Gold Coast but maybe they did interviews of sorts with the producers?

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/2014/09/new-intruder-model-ryan-burke/

OH HELLO LEO!!!!

EXOHEX

I can't stand Leo's total delusion about Skye!!! Saying she was just showing Ryan affection with the comments about him is so totally naïve and stupid. We HEARD her say how into him she was - it was not just a compliment!!

Back