Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

Nothing to regret about the vocally talented artist Tina Arena and her wonderful music.
I always get Tina Arena & Natalie Imbruglia mixed up. When I was working at Telstra I had to deal with Natalie Imbruglia's mum once regarding a few things on Natalie's account...let me just say it was a very interesting interaction. I got the impression the woman thought her daughter was bigger then Beyonce, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift & Madonna (the real one, not the BBB one) put together.

That was awesome, loved listening to all of that, thanks @Luke Blundell !

:) Easiest interview I have ever had to edit.. But i was SO nervous, like I'm talking it felt like he was the first person i had ever interviewed.. i think its because he was one of my favourites and i got a little star struck..but i thought it was a good interview, very happy :) thanks heaps!!!

:) Easiest interview I have ever had to edit.. But i was SO nervous, like I'm talking it felt like he was the first person i had ever interviewed.. i think its because he was one of my favourites and i got a little star struck..but i thought it was a good interview, very happy :) thanks heaps!!!

Great interview Luke! Dave was one of my faves too so I'd be so nervous as well! You did so well though. You have a very natural interview style and you can tell the HMs genuinely like speaking with you. Love David's honesty in interviews too...very refreshing.

@Insomniac @Veronica2005 @LifeBeyondTheLens great questions too! :)

Back