Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

Aisha looked stunning and so did her makeup. Maybe Cat threw a tantrum about having to wait or maybe she had more pimples to cover, so she got help?
(Joking)

Strangely, I'm not going to watch Cat or Lawson. I know you did a great job Luke, but I honestly have no interest in them. From what I have seen in print, their story chances every time. It doesn't surprise me that Cat says she was never cheated on.
Honestly, I feel Lawson is just an attention whore who loves telling his story. He seems excited by attention, even extremely negative attention.

My opinion is that after they break up in a few weeks or months, Lawson should go for Tully. They would be perfect together, though he would have to let her change his look and style.

So much WORD, to the bold part. Like you, I won't watch Lawson and Cat. They won't say anything that interests me, so there is no point. From the moment Lawson stepped on stage, the attention he was getting seemed to be more important than anything else. I think he is absolutely loving this time. So, we are reading him the same, damn, way. I hope they fade away sooner rather than later.

@Luke Blundell Good job with the Aisha interview. She seems like a sweet enough girl.

I always enjoy your interviews. I specially liked Sam's and Sandra's, I did not like those 2 in the house but they seemed lovely on your interviews.

I have a question for you: Why won't you be interviewing the new intruders? I would have loved to see a Richard interview.

I always enjoy your interviews. I specially liked Sam's and Sandra's, I did not like those 2 in the house but they seemed lovely on your interviews.

I have a question for you: Why won't you be interviewing the new intruders? I would have loved to see a Richard interview.
Yes please interview Richard! He gave a great exit interview with Sonia and I'm sure there's lots more insight from him.
It would be a shame to not interview someone of his intellect.

Yes please interview Richard! He gave a great exit interview with Sonia and I'm sure there's lots more insight from him.
It would be a shame to not interview someone of his intellect.

It's completely out of my control :)

It's completely out of my control :)
Oh what! I didn't know you weren't interviewing the "Four From Next Door" so I've been checking back to see if you've posted any new vids :( That's a real shame for 2 reasons (1) I reckon you would've gotten the most honesty from Tom compared to any other HM and that in itself could've potentially made for a great interview & (2) I reckon Penny's interview would've been hilarious!

Oh what! I didn't know you weren't interviewing the "Four From Next Door" so I've been checking back to see if you've posted any new vids :( That's a real shame for 2 reasons (1) I reckon you would've gotten the most honesty from Tom compared to any other HM and that in itself could've potentially made for a great interview & (2) I reckon Penny's interview would've been hilarious!
Do you have any inkling as to why you have been forbidden from interviewing them?

TO be honest I think I will be interview Penny and Lina now as they have made it to the finale week, thats just my gut feeling.

:)

I really hope you interview Penny. Am enjoying her on the show. Hope the things you've got lined up work out well for you. Have always enjoyed your work here.
Pfffft Lina? What for?! Penny YES!

I hated Penny to start off with, now her reactions are making me laugh! She cries over anything and her facial expressions are hilarious.

If I interview Penny I have to interview Lina :)

Back