Skip to main content

Interview Videos! (Just Videos)

Hey mate! Thanks for the comment and support I really appreciate it.. I plan to be on next years Big Brother haha ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1416489567][/DOUBLEPOST]

HUH?

I'll help you out darling.

People were complaining earlier that David was talked about post eviction. When in actual fact EVERY HM is and he should be chucked in with the rest of the has beens as he's gone.

YOU however have made your bias very clear against and for certain HMs. GL with that!

Haha mate im just an ordinary bloke? Ofcourse ill reply, ill always reply, on these forums quite a bit.. Well hopefully Big Brother is still around in a few years.
Let's hope :)
Also, it might be 3 as I will have my 18th birthday late September, so I might only just miss it
Atleast if and when I get in, hoping BB will still be August/September to November, I will celebrate my birthday in the house

People were complaining earlier that David was talked about post eviction. When in actual fact EVERY HM is and he should be chucked in with the rest of the has beens as he's gone.

YOU however have made your bias very clear against and for certain HMs. GL with that!

I think what you are trying to say is that you hate David because he told the truth about Priya? That's not very nice.

I agree with that first thing you said...

Second thing...what? haha are you talking about me not liking Priyas character? you do know this is just a TV show right? haha[DOUBLEPOST=1416490564][/DOUBLEPOST]
Being yourself sounds like a good strategy to me.

So does this mean that Big Brother will be on next year?

Haha im not sure! I said somewhere else if it comes back haha.. DW when i find out you guys will know[DOUBLEPOST=1416490587][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm only about the 34823409234th person to say it, but well done - this was an awesome interview! :thumbsup:
I'm sad that Ryan's one won't be for that long but I'm still grateful and I know you'll do a good job interviewing him.

Thanks so much really appreciate the support!

Hey Luke! I have a question! How do you get the latest evicted to come and be interviewed? Do they just show up straight after eviction? What's the process?

I think what you are trying to say is that you hate David because he told the truth about Priya? That's not very nice.

I think what I'm trying to say is that I'd love to see his whole interview and not have it edited because it was so apparently "bitter and such a sore loser". I don't care who it's about. Ask the people who know me on here... I'll post inside dirt about anyone I can find regardless if I like them for a few weeks or not. I want to hear TRUE BBAU SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been told that everything I have to say should have a smiley face so y'all will get it so here you go :)

Hey Luke! I have a question! How do you get the latest evicted to come and be interviewed? Do they just show up straight after eviction? What's the process?

Okay so I usually interview them in Sydney, so generally they will go to their photoshoot and I will meet them there, other times I will meet them wherever they may be, the interviews are already set up days before, sometimes it changes on the day, (time, place) etc but yer thats pretty much it :)

I agree with that first thing you said...

Second thing...what? haha are you talking about me not liking Priyas character? you do know this is just a TV show right? haha[DOUBLEPOST=1416490564][/DOUBLEPOST]

Haha im not sure! I said somewhere else if it comes back haha.. DW when i find out you guys will know[DOUBLEPOST=1416490587][/DOUBLEPOST]

Thanks so much really appreciate the support!
You do realise you're trying to make a name of yourself off this tv show and these characters each time you advertise them... haha???

Okay so I usually interview them in Sydney, so generally they will go to their photoshoot and I will meet them there, other times I will meet them wherever they may be, the interviews are already set up days before, sometimes it changes on the day, (time, place) etc but yer thats pretty much it :)
Is that the NW photo shoot?

I think what I'm trying to say is that I'd love to see his whole interview and not have it edited because it was so apparently "bitter and such a sore loser". I don't care who it's about. Ask the people who know me on here... I'll post inside dirt about anyone I can find regardless if I like them for a few weeks or not. I want to hear TRUE BBAU SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've just been told that everything I have to say should have a smiley face so y'all will get it so here you go :)

What you saw in the interview, is EVERYTHING David said on Camera, if it flicks angles or anything like that I have either restarted my camera (time limit) or I've muddled something up.. this has not been edited to the point anything has been taken out... I can PROMISE you that on everything I have done for BB this year...what you see is what you get...

What did Leo smell like?

You do realise you're trying to make a name of yourself off this tv show and these characters each time you advertise them... haha???

And I'm doing surprisingly well :) I don't have to like everyones character on the show, I'm not prancing around saying I'm perfect or pretending I'm in love with them...I told Gemma I did not like her on the show, I told her that I was not interested in her character, NOW I CANNOT WAIT to see her at finale! We talk all the time :) Im human, I make judgments, I have opinions and they can all change :)

Why do you think it was edited?

10xf23t.jpg

And I'm doing surprisingly well :) I don't have to like everyones character on the show, I'm not prancing around saying I'm perfect or pretending I'm in love with them...I told Gemma I did not like her on the show, I told her that I was not interested in her character, NOW I CANNOT WAIT to see her at finale! We talk all the time :) Im human, I make judgments, I have opinions and they can all change :)

Yeah, but you can't say bad things about Priya. That's the law, @Luke Blundell. And god knows we better stick to the law otherwise we might find ourselves in jail,and then we would have to make an escape plan bcause jail sucks. But we're not clever enough, so we have to get someone else to help us. But then they double cross and rat us out to the warden. We are then thrown into solitary confinement for the rest of our lives.

Yeah, but you can't say bad things about Priya. That's the law, @Luke Blundell. And god knows we better stick to the law otherwise we might find ourselves in jail,and then we would have to make an escape plan bcause jail sucks. But we're not clever enough, so we have to get someone else to help us. But then they double cross and rat us out to the warden. We are then thrown into solitary confinement for the rest of our lives.
You have honestly lost the plot if you think I care anyone says anything bad about Priya. I have posted HEAPS of things for the past year that have involved HMs that I didn't particularly care about. Including transcribing videos for overseas videos.I even posted a David pic yesterday ffs. And an article about him!!

I don't care what bad things are said about any HM! I asked for it to be honest, not biased, and not chopped by Ch 9 as has been happening elsewhere.

Back