Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

Lucky sisters!

I hate being an only child :(
I know right?!
I have an older brother but I've always wanted a sister. I blame my brother for why I'm not as girly as most girls. :shifty:
Love him though. Being an only child must've been lonely though because I was pretty lonely since there's 6 years difference between me and my brother.

@natalia @blehh

friday4.gif

Been spending more time at the gig
but still here for you, here for PENNY and especially
HERE for RYAN. XX

'Let's vote for the spunkiest and best housemate to win': Tahnee Atkinson shows off her support for Big Brother star Ryan
By Jenna Good and Penelope Kilby for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 18:57 AEST, 21 November 2014 | Updated: 19:57 AEST, 21 November 2014

• Big Brother Australia's Skye has quite a crush on him.

And on Friday Tahnee Atkinson has revealed she's gunning for Ryan to win the show and has asked the public to help out her friend.

Along with a shot of herself with her arms around Ryan, who this week donned a mullet and gave Skye his best redneck impression, Tahnee didn't hold back as she called him a 'Spunk'.

Scroll down for video

235B49BD00000578-0-image-1_1416556577266.jpg

Vote to win! Tahnee Atkinson has revealed she's gunning for Ryan to win the show and has asked the public to help out her friend

She captioned the shot: 'Let's vote for the spunkiest and best housemate to win!!!'

Tahnee first shot to fame after winning Australia’s Next Top Model in 2009.

FULL ARTICLE
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...port-Big-Brother-star-Ryan.html#ixzz3JncHySpg

'Let's vote for the spunkiest and best housemate to win': Tahnee Atkinson shows off her support for Big Brother star Ryan
By Jenna Good and Penelope Kilby for Daily Mail Australia

Published: 18:57 AEST, 21 November 2014 | Updated: 19:57 AEST, 21 November 2014

• Big Brother Australia's Skye has quite a crush on him.

And on Friday Tahnee Atkinson has revealed she's gunning for Ryan to win the show and has asked the public to help out her friend.

Along with a shot of herself with her arms around Ryan, who this week donned a mullet and gave Skye his best redneck impression, Tahnee didn't hold back as she called him a 'Spunk'.

Scroll down for video

235B49BD00000578-0-image-1_1416556577266.jpg

Vote to win! Tahnee Atkinson has revealed she's gunning for Ryan to win the show and has asked the public to help out her friend

She captioned the shot: 'Let's vote for the spunkiest and best housemate to win!!!'

Tahnee first shot to fame after winning Australia’s Next Top Model in 2009.

FULL ARTICLE
    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...port-Big-Brother-star-Ryan.html#ixzz3JncHySpg
Thank you for that! No clue who that is but she must be awesome.

Also Jason tweeted my gif!! :joyful:

That article started about Ryan and finished about her..lol

Though I think she's gorgeous and I watched her season and she's a babe !!!

She's probably friends with Abbey (same age I guess..?)

Reactions: Bae
Not gonna make a thread but....
10735080_1503425143242174_2050713868_n.jpg

1389631_292900557565631_2070225762_n.jpg

10413107_1449080788672784_2065783066_n.jpg

927565_712230512131520_2046924410_n.jpg

you should appreciate Ryan

DYING. Literally DYING. She would have made such a great housemate, I can tell. How old is she?

Am undecided as to whether Ryan remains my second favourite. The more people hate on Skye the more I love her, I think her vile strategy is ingenious. I laugh at how much of a joke she is.... As bad as that is to say.

Considering that Ryan is funny, but in my opinion not too often since we get shown shit all, and he's most likely to use the money properly and then have a career out of this, it's still probably him. I do like him, but I'd just rather Priya win. Although that truly is an unpopular opinion amongst Ryan fans :cry:

We used their songs for graduation in grade six.

Forever engraved in my head :'(
You poor thing! O_O

DYING. Literally DYING. She would have made such a great housemate, I can tell. How old is she?

Am undecided as to whether Ryan remains my second favourite. The more people hate on Skye the more I love her, I think her vile strategy is ingenious. I laugh at how much of a joke she is.... As bad as that is to say.

Considering that Ryan is funny, but in my opinion not too often since we get shown shit all, and he's most likely to use the money properly and then have a career out of this, it's still probably him. I do like him, but I'd just rather Priya win. Although that truly is an unpopular opinion amongst Ryan fans :cry:
She's 22. From that little time we saw her in the diary room I could tell I would like her! Tbh, I'd probably even like her more than Ryan. With Ryan, he doesn't get as much air time as the others... even Lina and Penny, however, whenever he is shown I think he's brilliant! They should really show him more often, I think people would actually like him a lot more. It's fine if you like Priya more, him being your second favourite is cool. :)

Last edited:
Back