Skip to main content

Ryan appreciation thread

I'm not jealous of him sweetheart. I need to know who someone is for me to be jealous of them. I know he's going to win no matter what I say, it's just how the world is so much injustice.
Lol injustice???

You see this as injustice??

This is such a small part of life for you to see as injustice!

A mother carries a baby for 9 months and the baby is still born, how is that just???

A man rapes a woman in the middle east and they kill the woman for tempting him, how is THAT justice?

Some idiot who is drunk drives and kills a father of a family who was sober and returning from work, nothing happens to the drunk driver HOW IS THAT JUSTICE?

You go into the cinemas to watch the most recent batman movie only to get killed by some vindictive jerk, HOW is that justice???

Dude, if you think ryan winning big brother is injustice.....you have no idea what is MORE important in life.

Lol injustice???

You see this as injustice??

This is such a small part of life for you to see as injustice!

A mother carries a baby for 9 months and the baby is still born, how is that just???

A man rapes a woman in the middle east and they kill the woman for tempting him, how is THAT justice?

Some idiot who is drunk drives and kills a father of a family who was sober and returning from work, nothing happens to the drunk driver HOW IS THAT JUSTICE?

You go into the cinemas to watch the most recent batman movie only to get killed by some vindictive jerk, HOW is that justice???

Dude, if you think ryan winning big brother is injustice.....you have no idea what is MORE important in life.
Ok you're clearly nuts to bring any of that up. an injustice is an injustice in the eyes of the game not all that fucking shit you just brought up.

Ok you're clearly nuts to bring any of that up. an injustice is an injustice in the eyes of the game not all that fucking shit you just brought up.
Its a game.....you're making such a big deal out of it with your obsession with him.

You throw in the word injustice and thats my response to you.

Seriously, get over it.

Its a game.....you're making such a big deal out of it with your obsession with him.

You throw in the word injustice and thats my response to you.

Seriously, get over it.
Did I not just tell you he was going to win, why are you pushing this?

Did I not just tell you he was going to win, why are you pushing this?
I only pushed this because the way you said him winning is 'injustice ' was absolutely ridiculous ...as if this is such an important thing....

I think you're a great poster and make good points most of the time but that injustice thing was a bit over the top when so much happens in real life that needs true campaigning and justice....

You did refer to the world being such injustice, so....
Yeah the world is full of injustices in my own personal experience and how rich, good looking people get everything handed to them on a silver platter. Which you've just now set off Natalia again.

Yeah the world is full of injustices in my own personal experience and how rich, good looking people get everything handed to them on a silver platter. Which you've just now set off Natalia again.
No jealousy though. 'Kay.

Between this and the Pristians today, I just don't know. Have fun.

I know he's going to win no matter what I say, it's just how the world is so much injustice.
Can you be any more dramatic? Its an injustice because the majority of the people like Ryan and don´t share your opinion of him? I don´t know what your problem is with him, maybe you are just too young. I consider myself to know when someone is genuinely a nice person and Ryan is. Is he perfect? Of course not. But i don´t expect anyone to be perfect.

Can you be any more dramatic?
dramatic-chipmunk-o.gif

I got it all off my chest!! For me, any hate responses after this will be troll replied.

Even the more serious posters on this forum need to troll sometimes....life is too short!

Bring it on, bitches!

Ok, now i see what your problem is but your hate for those people will get you nowhere. And you can´t blame someone because he is born rich or good looking, its not their fault.

Ok, now i see what your problem is but your hate for those people will get you nowhere. And you can´t blame someone because he is born rich or good looking, its not their fault.
he does nothing for me but its just another example which we need to change. actually all of them left in the house I dont want to win but one will have to and I reckon its Ryan who somehow seems to be so popular for doing nothing. you see my point?

I reckon its Ryan who somehow seems to be so popular for doing nothing. you see my point?
What does doing nothing mean? Did he sleep for 12 weeks? We only see what BB is showing us. We never saw the great friendship David and Ryan had. Why is it that quiet, nice people are always called "doing nothing" or being boring? I don´t want to watch attention seekers or clowns or bitchy women. I like a "normal" person to win.

What does doing nothing mean? Did he sleep for 12 weeks? We only see what BB is showing us. We never saw the great friendship David and Ryan had. Why is it that quiet, nice people are always called "doing nothing" or being boring? I don´t want to watch attention seekers or clowns or bitchy women. I like a "normal" person to win.
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xoxoxoxo

Reactions: Bae
Back