Skip to main content

Final 6: Who do you want to win and why?

Anyone but Priya, Lina (not realistic anyway) and Ryan, simply because I do not care for them as people and most definitely not as housemates. It grinds my gears seeing them still in the house, I'm actually a bit off the Travis bandwagon as well. So in essence I prefer either Penny or Skye to be anointed as the winner just 'cos they're fun individuals who've provided laughs and entertainment whenever they were on screen.
In what way has Ryan annoyed you?

In what way has Ryan annoyed you?

In the first few weeks of the show he showed his true colours by constantly bitching about those he saw as beneath him with his little clique that included Lisa, Sam, Katie, Sandra etc.. hms who were known to be quite nasty and unpleasant. Since they all were evicted he's had to tone down that side of his personality to fit in. It doesn't mean he's any less of an arsehole than he was back then though.

Also he almost instigated an altercation with Travis and all because Travis retaliated at Ryan's constant belittling sniping within the safety and backing of his clique of course. That incident yet again show what Ryan is all about.

In the first few weeks of the show he showed his true colours by constantly bitching about those he saw as beneath him with his little clique that included Lisa, Sam, Katie, Sandra etc.. hms who were known to be quite nasty and unpleasant. Since they all were evicted he's had to tone down that side of his personality to fit in. It doesn't mean he's any less of an arsehole than he was back then though.

Also he almost instigated an altercation with Travis and all because Travis retaliated at Ryan's constant belittling sniping within the safety and backing of his clique of course. That incident yet again show what Ryan is all about.
Id dispute Ryan's clique theory though. Just by his cool nature people seem to gravitate towards him, not by his doing. Yes he talks about people, as does everyone. The difference with all the housemates and priya though is that she does it constantly and seeks conflict to stir the pot. I'm fine with that, but don't act like the nice guy to everyone's faces.

Id dispute Ryan's clique theory though. Just by his cool nature people seem to gravitate towards him, not by his doing. Yes he talks about people, as does everyone. The difference with all the housemates and priya though is that she does it constantly and seeks conflict to stir the pot. I'm fine with that, but don't act like the nice guy to everyone's faces.
That's cool, I'm not trying to shove my perception of Ryan down your throat. But to me he isn't just bitching, there is definitely an undertone of contempt and arrogance when he talks about people who he deems to be lesser than him. That's the difference between his 'bitching' and the bitching of other people.

Last edited:
That's cool, I'm not trying to shove my perception of Ryan down your throat. But to me he isn't just bitching, there is definitely an undertone of contempt and arrogance when he talks about people who he deems to be lesser than him. That's the difference between his 'bitching' and the bitching of other people.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 11
Hard one for me. I have found Skye to be the person I most enjoyed watching. But I don't think giving her the money would be a good thing.
I will have to say Travis, Priya or Penny. Priya seems to come from a privileged background but seems like a sensible person. Penny could use the money in a dance school but we don't know that much about her. Travis has been nice throughout but there has been talk about him saying things which were offensive. Can't remember the details.
I wish the money could be split. No one really stands out.

1. Priya - It is about time we have another female winner, and this time it needs to be one that is strong, independent, driven and intelligent. There's also the benefit of it being a massive slap in the face to Tony Abbott to show that a WOMAN and an IMMIGRANT is loved by Australians.

I know it's really cool to bag Tony Abbott but I think your comment is incredibly stupid. Tony Abbott himself is an immigrant. Secondly he has 3 daughters whom he undoubtedly would be proud of should they win any competitions. They are female. By all means hate his policies and what he stands for but use a valid point to argue with.

Priya. She's played the game with her mind not with her body. I applaud that. I feel better represented. It's signifcant to women of all ages that an intelligent, articulate. resilient, the "least stereotypical 'hot' chick" wins BB.

for me its more a case of elimination because there isnt anyone I truely would love to win.

I dont want Trav to win because he seems a bit smug, and I hate when people use relationships to get further (even tho I think Trasha is legit). It would just be too typical for the "hot outspoken guy" to win.

I dont want Ryan to win just because at the start of the season we NEVER saw him. He is the absolute definition of flying under the radar, and I just dont see him being a big player this season.

I dont really want Skye to win because she really thinks she will win. I feel like she needs to just come second or third to shove her back into reality. She will also get tons of opportunities when she leaves the house.

I do like Lina, I also think that intruders coming in so late shouldnt win and we haven't been able to see all the sides of her or really see her personality challenged. Id prefer she won over any of the other three but i wouldnt be so excited.

I really like Penny as she seems so down to earth and so lovely and I really think shes being herself in the house. She just seems like someone who would be deserving of the money. But once again I just dont think intruders should win. Although if she did win I would be really happy.

I am guessing this leaves Priya as my choice for winner, I think shes also been herself in the house, and she deserves the money the most. Plus shes different than most winners (surfy dudes). I also loved the fact she stood behind Gemma when nobody else would (even tho I didnt like Gemma in the house). She does bitch a lot and isnt that amazing to watch, and I am sure she has been manipulating people. So I dont really want her to win but shes the least bad option!

I know it's really cool to bag Tony Abbott but I think your comment is incredibly stupid. Tony Abbott himself is an immigrant. Secondly he has 3 daughters whom he undoubtedly would be proud of should they win any competitions. They are female. By all means hate his policies and what he stands for but use a valid point to argue with.

Righto(wing), friend.

Would it be better if I mentioned she's a non-anglo immigrant? And this competition isn't an art scholarship and is up for grabs for more than one person?

lmao :)

At this stage I want Penny to win.
Mainly because I don't like any of the others.
I was happy to see David take it out. But after his eviction I have lost complete interest in the show tbh.

Penny is completely nuts. I can't believe she wasn't cast as an original.
Unfortunately she hasn't been in the house long enough to be able to compete with Skye, Travis and Ryan. It's sad really.

I was happy to see David take it out. But after his eviction I have lost complete interest in the show tbh.

Unfortunately she hasn't been in the house long enough to be able to compete with Skye, Travis and Ryan. It's sad really.

The problem with Penny winning is the odd notion from HMs and the public that an intruder does not deserve to win. I don't get it.

Priya. She's played the game with her mind not with her body. I applaud that. I feel better represented. It's signifcant to women of all ages that an intelligent, articulate. resilient, the "least stereotypical 'hot' chick" wins BB.
Gemma should win then.

You probably like Penny more because, unlike the regular housemates, she hasn't been in the house long enough to really hate her. Yes, I realise Lina is the exception but like the regular housemates, let's pretend she doesn't exist. :p

Back