Skip to main content

Final 6: Who do you want to win and why?

Her true self is a gossipy cunt

fair enough if you don't like priya but show a bit of respect, no need for filthy language

Penny, cause she is the most genuine, never talks shit about anyone ... the rest, well I don't give a toss about them.
giphy.gif

If it can't be David (still smarting over his eviction last night...sniffles) then it's Penny all the way for me now. I am kind of hoping that she has numerous cross over fans from SYTYCD as well as those she is gleaning from BB to somehow give her the winners crown :D

Anyone but that spoiled brat Skye!

I massively dislike that backstabbing and deceitful liar, Priya....but if she has to win to stop Skye from winning then so be it.

Australia doesn't need to be rewarding Skye for her terrible behaviour so that she thinks it is okay to go about life being an attention seeking brat with no regard for anyone else but herself.

WHY DID DAVE GET EVICTED WHYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I hope Skye or Travis wins- the forum will go nuts! So while the entertainment ends on our TV, the entertainment will continue here. Plus these two remind me of the old school big brother hms. I think they are also good people and are not afraid to be themselves, regardless if they are liked or not. I also don't mind Ryan, he is really funny to me. But Skye first to win,

Penny, because she made me laugh many times and is entertaining. She is herself.

I also do not understand the thought process of those who believe only an original HM should win. It would be great TV to watch the original HMs react when Penny wins. Too funny. I would not mind seeing Travis or Priya win and NO ONE ELSE.

I'm going with Travis or Ryan. Don't want the intruders to win, and the other two, well, Skye really shits me and Priya, I really don't like what I've been seeing of her trying to pit the girls against the guys. She's playing so hard and that's good but I hate it when people are so heavily influenced by someone telling them crap. All that crap about Penny and Dave was just that and then she turns it completely around when she talks to Lina about the way the public see her relationship with Leo. Didn't know either was happening by the way, (ie Dave and Penny flirting, Lina sleeping next to Leo) cause BB never really shows us anything developing, only the aftermath. Really think Priya was making issues, just to make issues. She is a stirrer and while it makes good tv, I guess, it really "grinds my gears" when people don't have their own opinions but let people like Priya influence them. |(She actually reminds me of a whispering snake, going after the rat (Survivor Reference there. And the snake won that game) Anyway, that's her game and obviously it led her to beating her nemesis but hopefully she doesn't win the end game. AND please God, not Skye......... Rant over :) Bye Dave!

Largely, I don't actively want any of them to win, but I will analyse my thoughts on how I'd feel if one of them did win to see who I 'support.'

Skye - She has played a professional, competitive game, but all the good points in her persona are present in Penny, who pulls it off better, and without the obvious narcissism.

Priya - She seemed intelligent and interesting, but lately the way she talks to people as if they are too stupid to see she is trying to manipulate them really, really gets under my skin. Actually, she did this on day 2 with Katie, didn't she? Thinking she could easily manipulate her... and she is trying to do it to us, too, and I just don't like listening to her bitch for dollars anymore.

Travis- ugh. Travis, I hated you when you were loud and attention-seeking, but I guess since you settled into the role of younger sibling and Aisha has gone, you do seem nice. But, come on, Australia, is this dumb basically nice bloke still all that is aspired to? If the winner of BB is a snapshot of the values valued by the zeitgeist, then the cross-section between the venn diagrams of Travis and Skye is upsetting to me. Australia values extrverted, dumb-seeming pretty people. It sounds terrible, so no.

Lina - No.

Ryan - Wish I'd seen more of his humour, but suspect I'd have liked it. I think I may have, but can't know, because I really don't feel like I know him. But I don't dislike him. And his convo with Skye when she was sitting on the stairs was my favourite moment this year. He seem okay, but would be a forgettable winner.

Penny - another Reggie win. People are ready to love her, but haven't had time to. I have no problem with an intruder winning - it's a bloody hard job, and if you can pull it off, onya.

Guess Penny or Ryan, then. But don't care.

I want Skye to win as she has entertained me the most out of those that are left in the house. Entertainment comes in many forms. Whether she has been funny, excruciating, embarrassing, OTT whatever. Would the show be better without her in it? No, not for me. Ive really enjoyed what drama and fun she brought to the house.
My order is
6. Lina
5. Penny
4. Priya
3. Ryan
2. Travis
1. Skye

Who has added nothing positive, and relies on backstabbing to get the respect of other housemates. Sweet.

She wouldn't have made it this far if she added nothing positive to Big Brother. And for the record, they're all shit talkers, backstabbers, manipulators. Don't single out Priya

Back