Skip to main content

Final 6: Who do you want to win and why?

She wouldn't have made it this far if she added nothing positive to Big Brother. And for the record, they're all shit talkers, backstabbers, manipulators. Don't single out Priya
Ryan is the only clear winner to me, he's entertaining yet humble. Him and priya are polar opposites that's why I'm singling out priya.

I'm not really sure who I want to win. I do know though I don't want Skye (too spoilt brat) and Ryan (too superior) to win, although I do think they could be the final two. I'm just hoping Australia saves me from this scenario :D I guess at a push I'd prefer Travis and Priya as the final two, but really anyone who's not Skye or Ryan, fine by me!
You took the words right out of my mouth. I had to check to make sure it wasn't me who wrote this.:)

1. Priya - It is about time we have another female winner, and this time it needs to be one that is strong, independent, driven and intelligent. There's also the benefit of it being a massive slap in the face to Tony Abbott to show that a WOMAN and an IMMIGRANT is loved by Australians.

2. Lina - again, a female winner who is not afraid to speak her mind. This too has the woman/immigrant slap-in-the-face tied in.

3. Ryan - honestly, I like him more than the other three. He'd be a pretty 'meh' winner, on par with the Logans, but still not the worst possible outcome.

4/5. Travis/Penny - I fear the precedent this would set for future contestants.

6. Skye - Again, the precedent this would set would be horrifying. It would also mean I'd have to move away from Australia and adopt an accent because I don't want to be associated with a country that rewards this kind of person.

On a 'completely unrelated' topic, @Mrs Butterface - do you know any single lasses between the ages of 18-25 who would be willing to get married within a year to assist a *ahem* "friend" of mine who may need to leave Australia permanently next week?

Pennyyyyy! Even though we didn't get to see enough of her, I believe she was the most entertaining from this season.
She also seems like someone you would have a great time with...Some of the other hms were people I wouldn't want to meet.

Pennyyyyy! Even though we didn't get to see enough of her, I believe she was the most entertaining from this season.
She also seems like someone you would have a great time with...Some of the other hms were people I wouldn't want to meet.

2rz288m.jpg

1. Priya - It is about time we have another female winner, and this time it needs to be one that is strong, independent, driven and intelligent. There's also the benefit of it being a massive slap in the face to Tony Abbott to show that a WOMAN and an IMMIGRANT is loved by Australians.

2. Lina - again, a female winner who is not afraid to speak her mind. This too has the woman/immigrant slap-in-the-face tied in.

3. Ryan - honestly, I like him more than the other three. He'd be a pretty 'meh' winner, on par with the Logans, but still not the worst possible outcome.

4/5. Travis/Penny - I fear the precedent this would set for future contestants.

6. Skye - Again, the precedent this would set would be horrifying. It would also mean I'd have to move away from Australia and adopt an accent because I don't want to be associated with a country that rewards this kind of person.

On a 'completely unrelated' topic, @Mrs Butterface - do you know any single lasses between the ages of 18-25 who would be willing to get married within a year to assist a *ahem* "friend" of mine who may need to leave Australia permanently next week?

this post just kept improving... with an even greater,unexpected spike at the end.... gold

Travis. I've always had a soft spot for him. He was annoying at first, but really settled down and he is funny, entertaining and has a lovely nature.

But if Travis can't win, then I want anyone but Skye to win.

Travis. I've always had a soft spot for him. He was annoying at first, but really settled down and he is funny, entertaining and has a lovely nature.

But if Travis can't win, then I want anyone but Skye to win.

Same here. Travis is starting to be entertaining and he has always been true. Please no Skye win! However, I do give her some credit to being entertaining at times between being unbearably annoying. My vote for the winner....PENNY. It would drive the other HMs crazy.

Same here. Travis is starting to be entertaining and he has always been true. Please no Skye win! However, I do give her some credit to being entertaining at times between being unbearably annoying. My vote for the winner....PENNY. It would drive the other HMs crazy.

Haha you're better than me, I don't even give her (Skye) that. She didn't entertain me at all, just annoyed me. Right from her intro onwards.

Anyone but Priya, Lina (not realistic anyway) and Ryan, simply because I do not care for them as people and most definitely not as housemates. It grinds my gears seeing them still in the house, I'm actually a bit off the Travis bandwagon as well. So in essence I prefer either Penny or Skye to be anointed as the winner just 'cos they're fun individuals who've provided laughs and entertainment whenever they were on screen.

Back