Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

In a good or bad way.

Watching the show, I always got the impression that he wasn't really your friend, as he was playing the so called cool & uncool groups against each other.

And was always running back & telling others what you had said, but twisted what had been said.
Yep I knew he was doing that, I knew that's why he would never beat me, so I let him do it till the final week when I confronted him about it...he cried.

Thank heavens for that, it's not pretty when you go batshit on twitter. :p
HAHA!!! It's a rare occurrence that I even post on there but you bloody well know I was ready to fire up if he wasn't invited. Gah I couldn't even imagine a retrospective without him. I would unleash.

Hi Tim! Are you and Ben still going to Graceland in Dec/Jan or has that now been pushed back a bit? PS - loved you in last years BB, you were absolutely hilarious and so entertaining!

I'm actually quite pissed now [SIZE=3]@Timdormer[/SIZE] that you're not going to be at the finale. They're going to have Ben Norris, Chrissie Swan, Reggie, Fitzy and a "plethora of past HMs" according to Ben but not YOU???

What in the utter f is that??? Please tell me it's because YOU can't make it and not because you weren't invited.

the-office-no-steve-carell-12XMGIWtrHBl5e

Last edited:
If advertising on SM is now a legitimate form of income generation, would purchasing followers - which would provide a person with a greater target market and therefore be more attractive as an advertiser - be a business deduction?

Hi Tim! Are you and Ben still going to Graceland in Dec/Jan or has that now been pushed back a bit? PS - loved you in last years BB, you were absolutely hilarious and so entertaining!
My only concern is for Ben, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable in a way which might harm him instead of helping him. After speaking with him this week he assures me he still wants to go. At this stage we are planning to be there jan 8 for Elvis birthday. We'll keep you all in the loop[DOUBLEPOST=1416568573][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey Tim

Bit of a silly question! haha :p

What was your favourite TV show while growing up?
I loved nature docos. Steve Irwin, David Attenborough etc

If advertising on SM is now a legitimate form of income generation, would purchasing followers - which would provide a person with a greater target market and therefore a more attractive as an advertiser - be a business deduction?
Hahaa. And pathetic.[DOUBLEPOST=1416568681][/DOUBLEPOST]
Who do you think is going to win?
Skye

I'm still unsure if I will do it or not. I've said yes. Planning filming on Monday. We'll see how I feel then.
I know you've had your issues with them from what you've said but if it helps, all of your fans would absolutely LOVE to see you on there again. Honestly no look back at the history of BBAU is complete without you. I would be gutted if you weren't on there and I know MANY others would feel the same. If nothing else, think with your business side... it'll help give publicity to yours and Ben's upcoming project! But yeah, please just do it. If you're not on there and I have to watch all of the other past winners including a few who shall remain nameless... my bloody Prisus I'll lose it. You NEED to be there. xo

My only concern is for Ben, I don't want to make him feel uncomfortable in a way which might harm him instead of helping him. After speaking with him this week he assures me he still wants to go. At this stage we are planning to be there jan 8 for Elvis birthday. We'll keep you all in the loop[DOUBLEPOST=1416568573][/DOUBLEPOST]
I loved nature docos. Steve Irwin, David Attenborough etc
Just saw David live on stage last weekend- Awesome guy and a complete legend! If you ever get the chance to see him live I recommend it!

While we are spreading the Tim love, I was so happy that you won last year and breathed some fresh energy and air into the format (only for it to be all brought down this year) and especially considering you were up against the antithesis, a pretty young harmless boring blonde bombshell (even though she appeared to be a nice person). I fistpumped.

And I think its great that you spend the time on here answering all these questions. Once again, well played sir.

I know you've had your issues with them from what you've said but if it helps, all of your fans would absolutely LOVE to see you on there again. Honestly no look back at the history of BBAU is complete without you. I would be gutted if you weren't on there and I know MANY others would feel the same. If nothing else, think with your business side... it'll help give publicity to yours and Ben's upcoming project! But yeah, please just do it. If you're not on there and I have to watch all of the other past winners including a few who shall remain nameless... my bloody Prisus I'll lose it. You NEED to be there. xo
Thanks. Of course I'll do it. But I will have to put on a brave face.

Back