Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

...oh ffs!... I really did stuff that post up didn't I?... lets try it again eh?...

...I found Skye and Leo's fight to be soooo tiresome to listen to... this is how I saw it anyway...

1.jpg

...I'm guessing that most of us older members will get this... for the younger ones that don't know what it is all about here are 2 links to look at so that you get it... I hope that you like it... cheers.

http://www.psu.edu/dept/inart10_110/inart10/whos.html

I've always loved that routine!

As a side note, you might enjoy the "Confabulator" demonstrations. They've been going for years! - check youtube.

...hahaha!... thanks for putting me onto that buck07!... I've never seen it before... simply brilliant!... lolol!... cheers.

...oh ffs!... I really did stuff that post up didn't I?... lets try it again eh?...

...I found Skye and Leo's fight to be soooo tiresome to listen to... this is how I saw it anyway...

View attachment 46324

...I'm guessing that most of us older members will get this... for the younger ones that don't know what it is all about here are 2 links to look at so that you get it... I hope that you like it... cheers.

http://www.psu.edu/dept/inart10_110/inart10/whos.html

Yes you summed it up perfectly. That's exactly how it felt :rolleyes:

rbXdnuj.jpg

I SO wish someone would do a GIF of all the nasty faces Skye pulls. Her last one was last night at the end when Ryan said "no way dude" to Travis about Skye flirting with him. She's a sour spiteful cow

I SO wish someone would do a GIF of all the nasty faces Skye pulls. Her last one was last night at the end when Ryan said "no way dude" to Travis about Skye flirting with him. She's a sour spiteful cow
That's rich for somebody with an avatar like that:
39423.jpg

Literally spit my tea all over my laptop screen. Lol. Never change Mr. S and never leave.

...haha!... I'm glad that you thought that it was funny...I'm not sure that everyone always 'gets' my sense of humour at times lol!... cheers.

Back