Skip to main content

2014 Photoshop Thread

No longer a fan of hers.

2le3wcl.jpg

...hmmmmm!... I wonder if this thread will make 100 pages before this shemozzle ends?... curiouser and curiouser... cheers.

...hmmmmm!... I wonder if this thread will make 100 pages before this shemozzle ends?... curiouser and curiouser... cheers.

It would be a milestone lolz, however I've been a bit slow this year - too much stuff to do at home & don't have the time like years gone by :) we shall see...

...Thing I saw this on the Live feed thread last night when you put it up... it is the double whammy... as funny as hell and also so true to the bone as to what is happening at Channel 9 and Go!... well done my friend!... cheers.

I know hey, it came up in my facebook about something else & I thought DR EVIL, that sounds like BB producers, they truly have been EVIL to us with their lame production output this year :)

...the facial expressions of Penny are quite varied aren't they?... last night she reminded me of a Vampire when she walked out dressed as a... 'Morticia Addams'... type of character... which led to this... (a little bit of trivia... the image of her in the cutout is the exact same image but reversed in the Vampire)...cheers.

penny higgs as marishka.jpg

...this is EXACTLY how I feel about what Channel 9 has done to us devoted viewers of Big Brother... shame on you Channel 9!... you have made Big Brother a mere shadow of the greatness that it once was!... damn you all to hell!... **rant over**... :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:... cheers.

BIG BROTHER REWARD POSTER.jpg

...the facial expressions of Penny are quite varied aren't they?... last night she reminded me of a Vampire when she walked out dressed as a... 'Morticia Addams'... type of character... which led to this... (a little bit of trivia... the image of her in the cutout is the exact same image but reversed in the Vampire)...cheers.

View attachment 46512

Perfection!

This is probably old news (but I haven't come across it) Two scenes in the movie 'I Frankenstein' @23:28 & 30:14 Penny Higgs as Demon.
She looks mostly human, not nearly as dramatic as this ^^^, I just don't know how to get a screengrab from mp4 to show.

Thank God for your talents Sticky!

Perfection!

This is probably old news (but I haven't come across it) Two scenes in the movie 'I Frankenstein' @23:28 & 30:14 Penny Higgs as Demon.
She looks mostly human, not nearly as dramatic as this ^^^, I just don't know how to get a screengrab from mp4 to show.

Thank God for your talents Sticky!
I didn't know that she was in it!
I remembered that my boyfriend has it on our network so I grabbed some shots. Not much to choose from as both of her scenes are just seconds long.
Thank God you provided the time stamps for her scenes ... I don't think I'd have the patience to sit through the entire movie :)

Attachments

• penny4.jpg
    penny4.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 92
  • penny3.jpg
    penny3.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 97
  • penny2.jpg
    penny2.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 77
I remembered that my boyfriend has it on our network so I grabbed some shots. Not much to choose from as both of her scenes are just seconds long.
Thank God you provided the time stamps for her scenes ... I don't think I'd have the patience to sit through the entire movie :)

YES !!! ^^^ TY wendyvee !!!

Wow . . . she looks so much better before the brow lift and botox.

The other half got a copy but the HD I ripped it to crashed last weekend so I've lost it again.

Thanks for posting the grabs. :)

Back