Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

I've been watching some of those BB 2012 clips. Here's an interesting one: even though Estelle is crying in this clip :( it was a nice relief that somebody was finally on her side (Ava) therefore making Benjamin back paddle. Ava and Estelle tell him how it really is. A great moment where a bully is shut down. :thumbsup:

I've been watching some of those BB 2012 clips. Here's an interesting one: even though Estelle is crying in this clip :( it was a nice relief that somebody was finally on her side (Ava) therefore making Benjamin back paddle. Ava and Estelle tell him how it really is. A great moment where a bully is shut down. :thumbsup:

Oh Estelle and Ben

So glad u both lost

Estelle, I think part of the silver spoon myth came about from the beetroot can opening saga. You weren't precious about it, but it did remind me of a rich kid at school camp who said he totally understood sleeping bags, but proceeded to use it as a blanket. How did you get to present age - 2 without opening a can, and have you mastered it? Please set the can opening record straight. cheers.

Estelle, I think part of the silver spoon myth came about from the beetroot can opening saga. You weren't precious about it, but it did remind me of a rich kid at school camp who said he totally understood sleeping bags, but proceeded to use it as a blanket. How did you get to present age - 2 without opening a can, and have you mastered it? Please set the can opening record straight. cheers.

I don't remember the beetroot opening incident but with most cans having ring pull now I'm not all that surprised to hear some young adults have never had to use a can opener.

It was because none of the can openers worked AT ALL. We went through 4 before they got an electric one, I then took a knife to the last one and got in trouble from BB.. Also noticed automatically in the years after all of them were electric.

Wish I was that rich kid at school, least then I would have got to go on the school camps!

You find the photos! you guys are the premo stalkers! I remember there be a number of photos of my bum.. However.. Now I do not know where.

Admit you did a quick mirror check of yo butt & realised your perception & reality were poles apart

Go on

Otherwise you would be backing up your boastful statement with results

All kool

We all grow older, saggier YET still try to be optimistic.

Xx

View attachment 46494

I tried this mirror of self thing... But I didn't get my butt?

You win.

Based on that pic, we couldn't handle seeing the butt that belongs to THAT body.

It was my birthday 22 days ago; my present finally arrived.

Cheers for being a good sport.

((PS i wont tell anyone you Private Messaged me ya glutes; i take that secret to the grave))

2deLoo

:)[DOUBLEPOST=1416536425][/DOUBLEPOST]
haha don't worry about missing the butt... I'm sure you just MADE Glen's day! :D

You know me almost as well as i am about to get to know myself over the next 7 - 12 mins

Bada
Bing

@Estelle.Landy lovely girl who I spent alot of money on to the annoyance of my tight-arse boyfriend...which coast you be representin', East or West and are you going to be checking out Mister Ice Cube?

I think I owe you a coffee at MINIMUM!!!

who are you on with stell, that's some killer carpet burn

I am on with my GNU - snowboard... Seems we took a tumble.. Wish it was a TUMBLR..

Pene has a point. But, seriously, carpet burn? Looks more like you attempted to take on the Klingon homeworld defense. Best of luck. And hope no bat'leths were involved.

Yeah, I am bad at being coordinated, often!

@Estelle.Landy

Did you ever continue studying law?

As someone who uses making photoshop images, gifs and whatever as a creative escape from studying law. Sometimes things are kind of over the top, extreme, absurd, mean spirited and many other descriptors.

As an ex housemate does this stuff kind of overstep the mark? Or just part and parcel of the BB experience?

I don't believe I ever did any photoshops of you that were bad. View attachment 43097

What's your take on this sort of thing as having been in the house?

They are awesome, wish I had of come across them sooner! I am still studying law part-time as I work a pretty heavy office job full time.
Creative escape I am VERY much in favour of, keep it coming.. Feel free to reinvent - i'll be amused.

I think it's rad, and not overstepping unless being overtly nasty! - You know I support non nastiness in all forms, inc ART.. Yes I said ART.

:smuggrin: *giggles*

Yeah I have a question for you too please Ms. @Estelle.Landy: Do you often get recognised in the street after being on Big Brother? Has there been positive or negative feedback? Any more than the other?

Shizz is still weird, people stop me in the street.. The funniest one is though when they know who I am and try and play stupid like thye have no clue.. Next minute they start telling me things about me... Tahan and I often giggle about this!!!!
I've had mostly ALL love.. online blah blah - In person ALWAYS lovely..
My fans made up for my shitty times in there.

Back