Skip to main content

So it's a trend -Estelle drops in -

Actually even without pics Estelle is a horse rider so a tight firm ass kind of comes with the territory.

Also Estelle a question (a strange one).

I work in Gippsland quite a bit, in fact I will be there all this week. What is the general opinion of Moe from people living in Morwell? I get the feeling of a little intercity rivalry. Also I hate to say it but I am team Moe.

Actually even without pics Estelle is a horse rider so a tight firm ass kind of comes with the territory.

Also Estelle a question (a strange one).

I work in Gippsland quite a bit, in fact I will be there all this week. What is the general opinion of Moe from people living in Morwell? I get the feeling of a little intercity rivalry. Also I hate to say it but I am team Moe.

That may be the case re: ass

Yet, if @estellehasgreatass is prepared to post that she is all that and a bucket of lust, she should back it up... Especially if she wants our undying support in an effort to have Ryan notice her and treat her like his long lost snowboard and ride 24/7

Is she worthy of the anaconda-2 film clip due dec.1st

Or

Is she one of the flat-ass gals that merely can talk a good game yet in shorts has a butt thats lame?

"Today I ..." discovered "prancercise"

Wild.

Horses.

... couldn't drag me away. lol.

ButOfCourse we all know who REALLY started the sport, and with a unicorn at that ! ;) :D

pranced.jpg
(a screen capture from our Estelle's webcam taken while she was watching that last youtube)

regarDS

A bit of BB12 group prancercise in the following ... and some sour-faced nastiness from, well, ya'll go figure it out.

What a contrast that clip offers in terms of people's nature though.

Onya Estelle for being fun and positive about the whole hobby horse thang.

The above filmclip makes it quite clear that a certain other ex-HM (whose thread here appeared to all but die a month ago. lol.) couldn't handle the fact you refused to get upset about it.

Anyhoo, as the old saying goes, the best way to piss your enemies off is to forgive them, yes ? ;) :)

Always-forgive-your-enemies-nothing-annoys-them-as-much.jpg

regarDS

A bit of BB12 group prancercise in the following ... and some sour-faced nastiness from, well, ya'll go figure it out.

What a contrast that clip offers in terms of people's nature though.

Onya Estelle for being fun and positive about the whole hobby horse thang.

The above filmclip makes it quite clear that a certain other ex-HM (whose thread here appeared to all but die a month ago. lol.) couldn't handle the fact you refused to get upset about it.

Anyhoo, as the old saying goes, the best way to piss your enemies off is to forgive them, yes ? ;) :)

View attachment 46237

regarDS
zoes a bully. Plane and simple xoxox

Back