Skip to main content

Big Brother moving back to TEN in 2015?

Off topic, I didnt know there was going to be an Australian Gogglebox!

They were looking for families a while back, but if I recall correctly it's not going to be called "Gogglebox" here. They're prob going to do a run of the UK series and see how people react before going ahead with the Aust version (might be a new show for the third quarter?)

Okay /back on BB topic

They were looking for families a while back, but if I recall correctly it's not going to be called "Gogglebox" here. They're prob going to do a run of the UK series and see how people react before going ahead with the Aust version (might be a new show for the third quarter?)

Okay /back on BB topic

Gogglebox will be an Australian version.
It will air on Foxtel first and then air the next night on Ten.
More Info: http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2014/10/gogglebox-to-premiere-on-foxtel-one-night-ten-the-next.html

No. Even if Ten did get the rights back, they wouldn't be able to organise it until 2016 at least.

I have to say that I am loving Ten's new line up for next year... Also for all we know this news undisclosed format could just be another renovating program.... I hope it's not because 2 season of TB and 2 season of HR are going to be major overkill..... and this life in a glass house is just a rumour on Wikipedia.... probably a certain troll on here has edited the glasshouse page and added that.

David Knox from TV Tonight. He is a very reliable source for information on Australian TV.

Me too! :dead:
But let's not get our hopes up. Chances are it is not going to be Big Brother. :(

Any reasoning behind it? I mean Nine snapped up AGT pretty quick... There would be no reason Ten couldn't do the same with BB... That is unless Nine still held the rights...

Well, if the boffins are right, Rupert is snapping up a little bit of TEN.

Depends on what his intentions are. Kill it, or make it work, or just consistently make it lose money.

Well with Alex + team gearing up for the Big Brother finale and showing the "best moments" of the 11 seasons it seems it's almost definitely not returning to Nine, as we've suspected all season. I don't think Ten have the ability to pick the show up this quickly though, perhaps in 2016 but 2015 seems to soon for a network change.

Back