Skip to main content

Big Brother moving back to TEN in 2015?

If they had any less airtime, all we would see is nominations and evictions. As for the lower budget, it didn't even look like they had much budget this year apart from the actual house itself.
Youre right, but this year I've realized that when you're at the very bottom, there is no where to go but up, unless you're channel nine, then you still manage to go lower.
I love big brother no matter what channel its on, but all of this varying schedule bull is starting to get to even the most loyal of fans, and they're scratching their heads wondering why the ratings are low, MAYBE BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS WHEN ITS ON TV!
Rant over, sorry :)

I would of thought we would have heard a little more official evidence by now if it wasn't returning, but if it is cancelled I can't see it coming back straight away, probably 2016 minimum. I'm thinking that its going to stay on nine, just take up less air time and have a lower budget. :)

If they had any less airtime, all we would see is nominations and evictions. As for the lower budget, it didn't even look like they had much budget this year apart from the actual house itself.

The thing is if it's in it's fourth season on Nine the quality should be going up then down. They started off with a very low budget in 2012. No way it should be going back to that. It's their own fault this year if they have wasted money and lost viewers with their confusing scheduling and later timeslot.

Who cares about the house really that much? The two storey house brings absolutely nothing to the show. It would have been wiser to have spent those costs on production.

So, I woke up a little disappointed this morning.

I had a dream that Ten released a promo confirming BB's return to them. I can remember it so vividly too - it was exactly what we'd all want in a BB promo, and it was so bloody exciting haha. It was in a style reminiscent of the BB04-BB06 promos (black background, blue text) and it had little square icons on the screen rolling through all the famous ex-HM's (Sara-Marie, Jess, Reggie, etc). It said something along the lines of: "The original and the best. Big Brother is coming back home to Ten. 2015."

It was oh so GLORIOUS until I woke up. :bawling:

I had a dream that Ten released a promo confirming BB's return to them. I can remember it so vividly too - it was exactly what we'd all want in a BB promo, and it was so bloody exciting haha. It was in a style reminiscent of the BB04-BB06 promos (black background, blue text) and it had little square icons on the screen rolling through all the famous ex-HM's (Sara-Marie, Jess, Reggie, etc). It said something along the lines of: "The original and the best. Big Brother is coming back home to Ten. 2015."

How GOOD would that be? That totally seems like a legit sounding promo too. Hopefully this is an instance of you being psychic...

In your dream you just added that it was back on Channel 10.

What you actually dreamed was Channel 9 showing flashbacks of previous series before they say goodbye forever.

Their slogan should so be "the house is home"

In your dream you just added that it was back on Channel 10.

What you actually dreamed was Channel 9 showing flashbacks of previous series before they say goodbye forever.
Pardon? :bored:

Sounds WONDERFUL!!!! :inlove:
I hope you are psychic! :p :)

If they used the same shitty font that Nine are using then I'd be mad. If Ten are going to have another crack at this then they'd better leave all of Nine's terrible visuals behind!
But I'm a fan of the colour coding, @Mazzafmuller , great work :)
Here they are with the original font, I'm doing it with BB08 font right now.

Attachments

• BB1.jpg
    BB1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 96
  • NOMS.jpg
    NOMS.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 87
  • AO.jpg
    AO.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 75
  • FNL.jpg
    FNL.jpg