Skip to main content

A question to David fans

You get it everywhere in society ay. It's been driven in too young girls that they can do what they want because it shows your a strong woman. When really it's just being a cunt who thinks they can get away with everything. We have gone way over the top with it and annoys the shit out of me.
There are plenty of strong women out there, and good on them for being so. But there's also a plethora of bitches who are playing the strong card. It shits me too. And I'm female.

There are plenty of strong women out there, and good on them for being so. But there's also a plethora of bitches who are playing the strong card. It shits me too. And I'm female.

Yeah I'm feeling ya. And I'm not to sure why the current guys have got all this hate from. They seem like genuine people just having a good time. It seems the girls have a problem with them hanging out because we'll...... I don't know. That's why I'm warming to penny so much she doesn't make a deal about this so called men women segregation. I like how she shut down Luna last night in the treehouse.[DOUBLEPOST=1415757381][/DOUBLEPOST]
You sound like a very angry person.

No its just stating what happens in today's society

The words used are quite aggressive and unnecessary that's all. I'm not sure who you were referring to as a c***, but I don't think either Priya or Skye are for acting the way they want. You are acting the way you want without responsibility of the word choice you are using, does that make you a c*** in todays society too?

You get it everywhere in society ay. It's been driven in too young girls that they can do what they want because it shows your a strong woman. When really it's just being a cunt who thinks they can get away with everything. We have gone way over the top with it and annoys the shit out of me.

I agree with your argument, just not the manner in which you expressed it. Calling women cunts (or anybody really) is not cool. I do think the "strong women" tag gives some women an excuse to act in offensive ways ie. Lisa. Tearing down others is not strong, giving hurtful truthbombs is not strong, projecting an air of superiority is not strong.

The words used are quite aggressive and unnecessary that's all. I'm not sure who you were referring to as a c***, but I don't think either Priya or Skye are for acting the way they want. You are acting the way you want without responsibility of the word choice you are using, does that make you a c*** in todays society too?

We obviously run in different circles. My use of the word cunt is a word I use frequently amongst mates and ways to describe things or people. In this setting it meant acting like a stuck up bitch, ignorant cow etc. Is that better? I just can't find another word to describe it.

I agree with your argument, just not the manner in which you expressed it. Calling women cunts is not cool. I do think the "strong women" tag gives some women an excuse to act in offensive ways ie. Lisa. Tearing down others is not strong, giving hurtful truthbombs is not strong, projecting an air of superiority is not strong.

Yeah pretty much this. I just don't know how else to describe it lol

I don't think David has a problem with strong females.

Let's look at who he has nominated since he has entered the house.

Skye
Priya
Jason
Jake
Lisa
Dion
Lawson
Marina
Leo
Gemma

Number of male housemates = 5
Number of female housemates = 5

He has only nominated Skye twice, and has nominated Jake and Jason twice, despite Jake and Jason being in the house for a lot less time than Skye.

A strong female is someone who stands up for herself when 3 grown men are standing over her and making her feel uncomfortable .

A not so strong woman is someone who giggles and laughs when some sleaze bag and his cronies joke at her expense (penny)

Totally agree. I don't like hearing anyone get called a c*** ...woman or man...that includes David getting called one in the Daily Show thread last night.

Last edited:
We obviously run in different circles. My use of the word cunt is a word I use frequently amongst mates and ways to describe things or people. In this setting it meant acting like a stuck up bitch, ignorant cow etc. Is that better? I just can't find another word to describe it.

In the circles I run in, we call people like you angry misogynists.

YOU and your mates sound like cunts. Ignorant, intolerant, sexist cunts actually.

It was announced on a Sunday I believe. If there's proof it was announced right after nominations (Wed/Thur night) were completed than I stand corrected.

http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/threads/2014-schedule-changes.51666/page-5#post-2025122

Dreamworld were selling tickets to two live shows that week, but only one of the shows was ever advertised as an eviction. I remember we were all relieved after Jason and Sandra's evictions because all the weeks ahead had been advertised as single evictions only. They stopped selling tickets to the Tuesday live show, and moved the eviction show from Wednesday to Tuesday. The eviction happened as intended. I think people expected a double because there were 7 nominees, but it never was meant to be one.

Scheduling the triple eviction (and all the continuous stream of doubles thereafter) happened as a result of them deciding on a whim to stick in four new intruders to "shake things up" that week. The eviction that week was meant to be a single too.

Yeah... It's a mess. :bang::cry:

I agree with you! STRONG WOMEN are accountable for their actions, rather than putting on the quiver lip and croc tears in an attempt to play the frail waif card. A STRONG WOMAN would not just meh mmeh meh bitch about bogus gender "roles ONLY to their "SISTAS".

I reckon the Suffragettes would ALL be turning in their graves at the pathetic crap that happened last night.

Back