Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Ryan

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Travis

Votes: 10 6.4%

• Total voters
That wasn't my point.
This is what you said earlier.

She's not more hard working than anyone. Everyone is hardworking. Everyone has their own issues, their own motivations. Everyone works hard for whatever reason it is and it's really just not very logical to declare a person you don't even know that well is more hardworking.

Lina is far more hard working than any of the other housemates. The proof is in her wonderful artistric talents that have been shown to the world for many years.

If Ryan wins and the rumours are true that he never even auditioned

:mad:

And this is why they need to get regular every day people. Not someone whose sister is dating the amazing race guy, or whose best friend is a previous housemate

The way she nominated was a work of pure artistic beauty. The fact that she has a Masters degree in Diplomacy and International Trade a shows her wok ethic.
I would hardly call her nominations a "work of pure artistic beauty." She nominated Ryan and Tom for basically the same reason, calling them both "crass".
Lina is a true artist.
Sooo I'm still yet to see any of her work on BB?

I would hardly call her nominations a "work of pure artistic beauty." She nominated Ryan and Tom for basically the same reason, calling them both "crass".

Sooo I'm still yet to see any of her work on BB?

Her artistic work transcends Big Brother.

There's a few I wouldn't mind winning, and a few I would.

If Ryan, David or Priya won, then okay. As with Penny, Lina or Richard.

Travis, no. Skye, I think no. Tom, God no. Leo wont.

I just don't care this year. No heroes, no villains for me.

Well, I am hardworking, artistic, and have a degree. And my work transcends big brother, I would think and vote strategically. I think I should win!

Oh I think that it means so much more than her time in the house.
"art/work" or whatever the heck youre talking about, yes that obviously may mean more than her time in the house. What i meant was, i don't see how whatever Lina has achieved on the outside changes anything for her on the inside of the house, i.e affects her ability to win or make her any more deserving that the rest of the HM's.

"art/work" or whatever the heck youre talking about, yes that obviously may mean more than her time in the house. What i meant was, i don't see how whatever Lina has achieved on the outside changes anything for her on the inside of the house, i.e affects her ability to win or make her any more deserving that the rest of the HM's.

I just don't think a true artist like Lina has received the recognition that she deserves for all her talent and hard work that she has displayed over the years.

considering the number of people that consider skye to be engaging in some form of 80 day performance art...

Priya is so damn likeable. She's poised and wise. And very witty. You can't help but like her.

I would like Priya to win. I regret betting on Skye and David, It's spoiling it for me.

Dunno why people perceive Ryan as intelligent, we don't see enough footage to gauge that. And an easy going bloke? I don't know any guys who bitch like he does.

I just don't think a true artist like Lina has received the recognition that she deserves for all her talent and hard work that she has displayed over the years.
fair enough, but as someone else mentioned earlier; I wouldn't say Lina is the only hard-working/under appreciated person in the house. I don't know of/haven't seen any of her work, could you point me in the direction of where i might find any examples/links?
Maybe after her time in the house, Lina will receive some of that recognition you claim she deserves But IMO the winner of Big Brother should be someone who has played the game well.

i really want skye to win, she has been entertaining from the first episode.
people either love her or hate her. she has never tried to stay silent or hidden like other house mates.
skye reminds me of tim.

Back