• David

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Ryan

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Travis

Votes: 10 6.4%

• Total voters

Mas777

With two weeks left, normally we have a pretty good idea who will win, but the one good thing about this year is that there is still probably five people who could still win it... especially as it seems that people are starting to get over skye
So who do you think will win?

(Sorry for the combination of Richard and Tom, it wouldn't let me add any more options and i figure they have the least following)

Penny, don't care that she's an intruder, I'm fed up with almost all of the housemates now. I mean, I cant even wrap my head around David or Ryan's personalities either because there isn't enough shown... so annoyed at the way this season has gone

I am genuinely struggling to come up with someone I want to win. I usually have someone picked out pretty early on, but not this year.

I would like an intruder to win, I am not fussed wether it is leo, penny or any of the others.

Bored as I am, like most of the watchers of this show,
I guess seeing we have no influence,
I hope the most argumentative loud, pot stiring, couple breaking housemate deserves to win!!!!

But is there such a person this year? NOOOOOOOOO

With two weeks left, normally we have a pretty good idea who will win, but the one good thing about this year is that there is still probably five people who could still win it... especially as it seems that people are starting to get over skye
So who do you think will win?

(Sorry for the combination of Richard and Tom, it wouldn't let me add any more options and i figure they have the least following)
You put david twice lol

I want Priya to win.

I voted Ryan here because nobody else did (and he's my 2nd favourite).

Ryan!! No one could have ever thought he'd come this far since he was given the invisible edit, yet his highest moments came when everyone reached their low!!
I'd love it if he wins.

Look at my signature. He is my top 2.

Priya is also a worthy winner as we didn't have female winners. Oh, besides Trevor, our winners have always been anglo/white. It will be a breath of fresh air to see Priya win. And again, I'm still a huge Ryan fan (I made that appreciation thread of his :p).

Ryan!! No one could have ever thought he'd come this far since he was given the invisible edit, yet his highest moments came when everyone reached their low!!

Dark horse? I don't think so...
He's an obvious winner. Every evicted housemate basically wants him to win. He's good looking.... He has a basic humour that appeals to the general public, and teen fan-girls love him. He has only been up twice, and has had high votes to save both times.

A dark horse is someone no one expects to win. Like Priya for instance - everyone wanted her out on Day 1. She's been up virtually every week and is still here. Just saying. Even now with surviving so many evictions, Priya is the least likely to win out of the top 5 original housemates. Priya FTW!

Back