• David

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Ryan

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Travis

Votes: 10 6.4%

• Total voters
Dark horse? I don't think so...
He's an obvious winner. Every evicted housemate basically wants him to win. He's good looking.... He has a basic humour that appeals to the general public, and teen fan-girls love him. He has only been up twice, and has had high votes to save both times.

A dark horse is someone no one expects to win. Like Priya for instance - everyone wanted her out on Day 1. She's been up virtually every week and is still here. Just saying. Even now with surviving so many evictions, Priya is the least likely to win out of the top 5 original housemates. Priya FTW!
Priya is not a dark horse.
You can attempt to portray her as that as much as you want but her having an entire twitter page dedicated to being a god and 180 pages on a forum discussing her amazingness and the housemates always mentioning how her eyes are right on the game and she's very strategic means she is the least dark horse in there.
Ryan maybe popular with the evicted housemates and betting agencies but what I meant was that Ryan came through strong when everyone was falling and noone saw that coming, to me thats a true dark horse...rising above the money obsessed housemates.
:)

Priya is not a dark horse.
You can attempt to portray her as that as much as you want but her having an entire twitter page dedicated to being a god and 180 pages on a forum discussing her amazingness and the housemates always mentioning how her eyes are right on the game and she's very strategic means she is the least dark horse in there.
Ryan maybe popular with the evicted housemates and betting agencies but what I meant was that Ryan came through strong when everyone was falling and noone saw that coming, to me thats a true dark horse...rising above the money obsessed housemates.
:)

A Twitter fan account + this forum loving Priya is not a huge indication of anything.

Ryan is not the dark horse ("candidate or competitor who unexpectedly wins or succeeds") He's an obvious pick... He's probably been the popular kid his entire life. Look at how crazy the 12 year old fan girls are over him... We've seen this time and time again with shows like this.

bleep bleep blop bloop bloop.

funny-robot-save-o.gif

He actually reminds me of Jamie (2006) not in looks obviously ...

A bit like Logan Greg too , he was a smug little shit

Ryan a dark horse?

Considering he is a white, good looking, 2o something year old male that put him in with a chance of winning before he even entered the damn house.
Exactly, calling Ryan a dark horse is laughable.

Seems like he has a huge young female-based following, and from talk on here, it has been implied that he has a lot of strong cashed up support.

He's the most obvious choice... it would be incredibly boring if he won. He actually would be the most forgettable winner in Big Brother history. Right now the only person I see as a possible dark horse who could win is Priya. She has never been the most popular, most saved, most likely to win, etc. But she's unexpectedly come a long way, when people thought she would be a goner the week Dion/Katie left.

David is your 'underdog' character who a lot want to win. Skye is the princess who most younger viewers like. Travis is... well, yea popular for some reason.

The way she nominated was a work of pure artistic beauty. The fact that she has a Masters degree in Diplomacy and International Trade a shows her wok ethic.

I really don't think work ethic comes down to how many degrees someone has.
A person's ability to persevere in the face of opposition, their willingness to sacrifice personal comfort for the sake of something worthy - I think that's work ethic. And I think all people, in the right situations, will have a certain amount of that.

Ahem.
Of course, Priya has the most work ethic. For being the pillar of support from a very young age not only for herself, but for her family, and succeeding in spite of it.

GIF-Robot-hand-fail.gif

She seems to be using those degrees so well!

I believe that Lina is a very talented and skillful person who has worked very hard in her industry. I hope she wins Big Brother and continues to make and do great things in her chosen field.[DOUBLEPOST=1415538561][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really don't think work ethic comes down to how many degrees someone has.
A person's ability to persevere in the face of opposition, their willingness to sacrifice personal comfort for the sake of something worthy - I think that's work ethic. And I think all people, in the right situations, will have a certain amount of that.

Ahem.
Of course, Priya has the most work ethic. For being the pillar of support from a very young age not only for herself, but for her family, and succeeding in spite of it.

Lina has does all that too and much more.

I believe that Lina is a very talented and skillful person who has worked very hard in her industry. I hope she wins Big Brother and continues to make and do great things in her chosen field.[DOUBLEPOST=1415538561][/DOUBLEPOST]

Lina has does all that too and much more.

That wasn't my point.
This is what you said earlier.

What's wrong with the wonderfully talented Lina who has not gotten the recognition of other housemates even though she is far more hard working and artistically skillful than them?

She's not more hard working than anyone. Everyone is hardworking. Everyone has their own issues, their own motivations. Everyone works hard for whatever reason it is and it's really just not very logical to declare a person you don't even know that well is more hardworking than anyone else.

Back