Votes: 16 10.2%
  • David

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Ryan

Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Travis

Votes: 10 6.4%

• Total voters
With two weeks left, normally we have a pretty good idea who will win, but the one good thing about this year is that there is still probably five people who could still win it... especially as it seems that people are starting to get over skye
So who do you think will win?

(Sorry for the combination of Richard and Tom, it wouldn't let me add any more options and i figure they have the least following)
Actually Richard and Tom are so invisible that it makes sense to combine the,.

Why Priya? She has provided little entertainment. The only HM that has made me laugh or entertained me all season has been Penny.

Exactly, calling Ryan a dark horse is laughable.

Seems like he has a huge young female-based following, and from talk on here, it has been implied that he has a lot of strong cashed up support.

He's the most obvious choice... it would be incredibly boring if he won. He actually would be the most forgettable winner in Big Brother history. Right now the only person I see as a possible dark horse who could win is Priya. She has never been the most popular, most saved, most likely to win, etc. But she's unexpectedly come a long way, when people thought she would be a goner the week Dion/Katie left.

David is your 'underdog' character who a lot want to win. Skye is the princess who most younger viewers like. Travis is... well, yea popular for some reason.

I hope to god Priya or Skye wins. Smack it all the bitches faces LMAO

j0a8uw.jpg

For the first poster - uhm yeah no. Look back to week 3 and you will see that she was most popular back then in the voting.
That gives a true indication of her standing.

Priya is the dark horse. As for Skye winning - that would put even more embarrassment to this embarrassment of a season.

Sometimes it's easier to work out who you don't want and go from there. Like voting. Knowing who not to vote for is the easy bit for me.

j0a8uw.jpg

For the first poster - uhm yeah no. Look back to week 3 and you will see that she was most popular back then in the voting.
That gives a true indication of her standing.

Priya is the dark horse. As for Skye winning - that would put even more embarrassment to this embarrassment of a season.

Priya was not the most saved that week. Cat was. Priya simply ranked higher than Travis/Katie on the second eviction night, by barely anything in terms of %... Still think, calling Ryan a dark horse is silly, he's got extremely high chances of winning, Priya's chances are not that high in comparison to the rest of the group, therefore if she takes it out, it will be more of a shock (pleasant shock)

I would like Ryan to win. Otherwise my second choice would be David and then closely followed by Priya.

Even with their votes combined, Richard and Tom have 0 votes.

lol.

My order of who I want to win

Priya
Penny (imagine an intruder winner and she's female)
Skye
David
Travis
Leo
Richard
Lina
Tom
Ryan

My order would be:

David - I'd love to see him win
------------------------------
- Wouldn't mind any of these winning