Skip to main content

Are families a help or hindrance ?

@lefrancais , even if you just meant it as an analogy please do not refer to David's sisters (who are actually incredibly lovely human beings) and friends in a comparison to ISIS.

That whole ISIS thing will bring about a very wide range of reactions from people and your post could be taken as being unbelievably offensive.

Sometimes things are just what they are...a housemate's family and friend defending them against internet nasties...absolutely no need for ISIS comparisons. Jesus Christ.
Hard for Canadians right now since we recently lost 2 members of our military from attacks in Canada. I know he didn't mean David's family were acting like terrorists. He was saying that the impression given by the family and friends influence what you think about the housemate. You are known by the company you keep is an old adage that used to be popular when I was growing up. Basically if you hang around with hoodlums people will think you're a hoodlum as well. If I've just been putting words in your mouth @Frankyfurt then I apologise. That was the sense of what I got from your posts.

Travis has a huge support system behind him which people should be wary of. Like the whole Ed's brother, his friends are pimping him out on social media.. they havent gone as far as a date with him yet cause hes with Aisha obviously but they may get desperate lol

He has football teams and community halls backing him.
The cafe I went to today in Altona had his to save number up telling people to vote for the Altona boy. I would imagine most of the housemates home towns would do that though.

Sis, pretty sure @MADONNA would rather a vial of SEMEN.

Bye

tleghHf.gif

This thread is a pathetic attempt against David to promote Priya.

Wow, the REACHING.

What kind of UNHINGED CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

I guess the ISIS hit a nerve to some people because online posters have said stuff about David being a religious nutter etc, and have made references to his bushy beard, although some also think is Jewish....that's why I think it was good he shaved it off, so he didn't get as much hate/judgement, and people could see he had lovely smile...

I do think that family/friend should just try and drop 'truth bombs' when fans are lying, hating and twisting the facts about what was shown on BB but have to be careful about getting too personal, even if those trolls are doing it

I think Ben's mother helped Ben to some extent before the novelty wore off.. His mum was very popular at the eviction shows, entered the DR for the Yes/no task, and we saw Ben talking to her photos all the time.
Ch9 even had Ben and his mum on one of the morning shows with them cooking his veggie burgers... and they get still seen together at certain events/functions now

To be honest, it doesn't surprise me that the teenagers are attacking other HM's.

They are like Skye, it's all about them.
Yeah it's not like fans of Prizus, Dave etc... ever make belittling comments about Skye, they're the epitome of graciousness and civility those guys are. :angelic:

What parallel universe are we talking about here though, 'cos they're anything but in this one. So much so that they give the teenybopper Skye fans a good run for their money in the 'trolling' department.

Yeah it's not like fans of Prizus, Dave etc... ever make belittling comments about Skye, they're the epitome of graciousness and civility those guys are. :angelic:

What parallel universe are we talking about here though, 'cos they're anything but in this one. So much so that they give the teenybopper Skye fans a good run for their money in the 'trolling' department.
I actually think most Priya fans like Skye, or at least somewhat support her because she and Priya have a good relationship.

I actually think most Priya fans like Skye, or at least somewhat support her because she and Priya have a good relationship.
I'm pretty sure Skye will throw Priya under the bus at some stage, when things aren't going her way. She nominated her for being Dibber Dobber, and told Leo about that Priya was saying about their relationship.
I think Priya is hoping Australia will see sense, if her and Skye are the final 2, so is still trying to keep on Skye's good side.

I'm pretty sure Skye will throw Priya under the bus at some stage, when things aren't going her way. She nominated her for being Dibber Dobber, and told Leo about that Priya was saying about their relationship.
I think Priya is hoping Australia will see sense, if her and Skye are the final 2, so is still trying to keep on Skye's good side.
I think they genuinely like each other but Skye is impulsive (which is why she told Leo what Priya had said), and it was a while ago when she nominated Priya - they've gotten closer since then.

Prizus' ringleaders are the most vocal anti-Sky ferals on this forum tho :angelic:, that's what I'm basing my perception of her fanbase on.

They like to dish it out but say anything untoward (mostly tongue-in-cheek) about their precious wittle Prizus and shit hit the fans. :hilarious:

I don't think Leo gets much grief on social media at all. Not that I've seen anyways .
Priya gets called a sly snake daily.
I think people forget that are playing a game

Prizus' ringleaders are the most vocal anti-Sky ferals on this forum tho :angelic:, that's what I'm basing my perception of her fanbase on.

They like to dish it out but say anything untoward (mostly tongue-in-cheek) about their precious wittle Prizus and shit hit the fans. :hilarious:
Oi ! I do like skye.
Just think she's being a bit silly at the moment with her arguing. Just showing her age I guess

I was pissed at big brother for flaunting her ass

Hmm, not sure where you're getting the impression that Priya fans don't like Skye... or that we can't take a joke... I mean the whole Prisus thing is basically a joke! This may come as a surprise to you but Pristianity is actually not a real religion. :eek:

Hmm, not sure where you're getting the impression that Priya fans don't like Skye... or that we can't take a joke... I mean the whole Prisus thing is basically a joke! This may come as a surprise to you but Pristianity is actually not a real religion. :eek:
Yes it is! :arghh:

Insulting Skye's intelligence is not something that I deemed to be in good taste nor amusingly clever in the slightest and that's not even the worst of it but whatever, you're entitled to your own version of the truth. ;)

a HM that appears to be now flying under the radar in the house and on SM is Travis, and he possibly won't get nominated this week, plus Aisha has been talking him up on the outside

Back