Skip to main content

Are families a help or hindrance ?

this just seems like its gunna be another BB2014 fuck up.. letting the family members vote so close to the end... they won't do what the HM's want coz like us they see fuck all of whats going on in the hooooose :)

And no it's not priya or skye.
I know priyas hubby never comments anything rude or mean about other housemates

This person:/people say things on social media like skyes fans must have a low brain capacity etc

This person:/people say things on social media like skyes fans must have a low brain capacity etc
Is it Ryan's dad? Saw him have a crack at some people on his nomination photo hahaha

Depends on how they help?

Ryan Fitzgerald, Ed and Logans family or friends appeared as manipulating the votes for those HMs as opposed to Tim's Father who just got into the spirit of fun while Tim was in the house.

So the voters don't like friends or family blatantly rorting the system in favour of those HMs.

Reactions: ts2
Well I lost respect for david in the game due to comments I read on social media
You have lost respect for David due to what a family and friend have said/saying about fans of other housemates? That's hardly David's fault as he has no control of what is being said on social media. Am I reading what you posted, correctly? Sorry if I have misinterpreted your comment. No need to answer if you don't want to.

Cheers;)

You have lost respect for David due to what a family and friend have said/saying about fans of other housemates? That's hardly David's fault as he has no control of what is being said on social media. Am I reading what you posted, correctly? Sorry if I have misinterpreted your comment.
Yeah ... It's made me not want to vote for him if priya leaves.

And instead of people commenting to me on twitter just say it here for gods sakes.

I'm entitled to my opinions.
And I saw a teenager getting attacked and then the comments were deleted.

Plus everyone that says anything bad about david on social media they question them.

People are going to say bad things. No need to waste time getting defensive . It makes you all look bad

I'm just saying some voters and viewers are young teenagers and it's sad when you seen grown women attack them on social media and say they have no brain capacity

So you lose respect for someone in the house because you didn't like what someone else said on social media? How is he responsible for that? I'm confused.
I just answered.
If my fav housemate leaves I won't be voting for him

Same reason I didn't vote for tahan last year when I saw her bf attacking people and being a knob

Yeah ... It's made me not want to vote for him if priya leaves.

And instead of people commenting to me on twitter just say it here for gods sakes.

I'm entitled to my opinions.
And I saw a teenager getting attacked and then the comments were deleted.

Plus everyone that says anything bad about david on social media they question them.

People are going to say bad things. No need to waste time getting defensive . It makes you all look bad

They are entitled to defend their loved one as well against people being hateful to him. And can form opinions too.

David's sister and his friend lisa

Oh, thanks! I have no cryptic bit in my brain and would never have figured it out. (If that was a clue earlier. I still don't get it!)

Back