Skip to main content

Are families a help or hindrance ?

a HM that appears to be now flying under the radar in the house and on SM is Travis..he possibly won't get nominated this week, and Aisha has been talking him up on the outside
I have NO idea what his popularity is like now .
He was in bottom 5 last week. Well before was nearly most saved?
But then priya nearly left two weeks ago so were his fans being complacent ?

Insulting Skye's intelligence is not something that I deemed to be in good taste nor amusingly clever in the slightest and that's not even the worst of it but whatever, you're entitled to your own version of the truth. ;)
Still not sure why you think Priya fans insult Skye's intelligence more than anyone else...

Prizus' ringleaders are the most vocal anti-Sky ferals on this forum tho :angelic:, that's what I'm basing my perception of her fanbase on.

They like to dish it out but say anything untoward (mostly tongue-in-cheek) about their precious wittle Prizus and shit hit the fans. :hilarious:

TvZRE2U.png

Who is insulting her intelligence? Whooooooooooooooooooooo?

Selective blindness? lol There are plenty of cheap shots aimed at Skye almost in every daily thread where she features prominently and since the majority of members here are Prizus fans it stands to reason that the majority hurling that abuse comes from her fans. ;)

Still not sure why you think Priya fans insult Skye's intelligence more than anyone else...

Skye's intelligence more than anyone else...

And that's suppose to make it okay? Everybody does it so that means everybody is absolved for partaking in it.

That's just about the weirdest justification of trolling I've ever heard. lol

That's far removed from my original point anyway, which was that Prizus fans are guilty of trolling (Kaz' insinuation that Skye fans are the only ones to attack other hms) as anybody else.

To be honest, it doesn't surprise me that the teenagers are attacking other HM's.

They are like Skye, it's all about them.

:)

Selective blindness? lol There are plenty of cheap shots aimed at Skye almost in every daily thread where she features prominently and since the majority of members here are Prizus fans it stands to reason that the majority hurling that abuse comes from her fans. ;)

And that's suppose to make it okay? Everybody does it so that means everybody is absolved for partaking in it.

That's just about the weirdest justification of trolling I've ever heard. lol

That's far removed from my original point anyway, which was that Prizus fans are guilty of trolling (Kaz' insinuation that Skye fans are the only ones to attack other hms) as anybody else.
A lot of people do insult Skye's intelligence but I'd say that most of them are not Priya fans.
No it's not ok to insult Skye's intelligence but heaps of people insult Travis' intelligence too and I don't see you defending him.

Back