Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Priya writes poetry?!
Apparently! And this guy with his almost 6k followers is a fan...

David Paul Jobling @DJobling · 14h 14 hours ago
Priya's a genuine gem; character, smarts, loves the arts busts a rhyme Very fine @ProductPoet @BBAU9 @AusPoetry @ObiWanKnobe #PriyaBBAU

And then he wrote Product Poet with his 157k fans about Priya and they replied

David Paul Jobling @DJobling · 15h 15 hours ago
We've an Aussie poet in our "Big Brother" house (@BBAU9) @ProductPoet, she's part dark horse & part church mouse #PriyaBBAU @AusPoetry

The Product Poet @ProductPoet · 14h 14 hours ago
~ @DJobling: That's so cool, she must love curds and whey, a horsey mouse, that says nay. @BBAU9 @AusPoetry

Priya's a genuine gem; character, smarts, loves the arts busts a rhyme Very fine @ProductPoet @BBAU9 @AusPoetry @ObiWanKnobe #PriyaBBAU

We've an Aussie poet in our "Big Brother" house (@BBAU9) @ProductPoet, she's part dark horse & part church mouse #PriyaBBAU @AusPoetry

~ @DJobling: That's so cool, she must love curds and whey, a horsey mouse, that says nay. @BBAU9 @AusPoetry
Wow, cool! I'm going to go follow that guy now.

I wish I could read/hear Prisus' poetry...

Here we go @BBfan-

'Cool' teacher-comedian Priya Malik makes it to Big Brother Australia

She is also part of the South Australian Writers Centre and participates in the 'Quick & Dirty' sessions which "features snapshots of new work by writers focusing on a different theme each month." Priya has also been writing poetry and prose from a young age and was South Australia State Finalist for the Australian Poetry Slam in September 2013.

According to her husband Bhushan, 36, Priya's stint at Big Brother came about after a bunch of her friends kept insisting that she should participate in Big Brother or Bigg Boss in India. She was nominated by someone (the couple doesn't know who) and she was subsequently called for an interview.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/enter...o-big-brother-australia/article1-1262262.aspx

Here we go @BBfan-

She is also part of the South Australian Writers Centre and participates in the 'Quick & Dirty' sessions which "features snapshots of new work by writers focusing on a different theme each month." Priya has also been writing poetry and prose from a young age and was South Australia State Finalist for the Australian Poetry Slam in September 2013.

According to her husband Bhushan, 36, Priya's stint at Big Brother came about after a bunch of her friends kept insisting that she should participate in Big Brother or Bigg Boss in India. She was nominated by someone (the couple doesn't know who) and she was subsequently called for an interview.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/enter...o-big-brother-australia/article1-1262262.aspx
Agh thank you! So interesting.

We're going to Skype again on Tuesday night... after he does the freeze but before he does the noms

So if any Pristians want to get involved that's when you can!

Until then he wanted you to know

addze1.png

We're going to Skype again on Tuesday night... after he does the freeze but before he does the noms

So if any Pristians want to get involved that's when you can!

Until then he wanted you to know

addze1.png
Your tuesday night is my monday I think.. I'd be once again slow on the times.

I wonder what he was doing there tho!
I think he is training in NYC. As a matter of fact, Sam did mention that he was getting ready for the Para-Sports games and if he was evicted sooner than later, he would set up training here in the states.

Priya Malik at Paroxysm Press Showcase, 2014 Adelaide Fringe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=tDGTzFIUnrs&app=desktop

Here we go @BBfan-

Thanks Mrs B! That's the right kind of "stalking" hehehe

Dear Prisus haters,
Those things above are some of the reasons why Pristians love Priya. She is an intellectual that is kind, compassionate, and talented.
Yes she is a game player, and does create divisions at times, but that's what the game is about, you have to make alliances to play the game. If you don't play the game, people call you a fence sitter and have other complaints. Priya is neck deep in the game and I love her for it. Between the biggest game players in the house, I find Priya the most entertaining, intriguing, and have the extra factor that the others lack.

I liked Dave, Ryan, and Skye in the beginning but they have flatlined for me. Dave and Ryan really hasn't done all that much the entire season. They have had a few moments, but so few I can count on two hands. I don't get the adoration for them besides being somewhat good looking, but even that I find them mediocre everyday blokes. Skye was teetering on annoying and unbearable for me after week 1 even though there are some endearing moments but they are far and few between. For me, this is why Priya needs to win out of the strongest housemates left.

Back