Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Yes, me too! But then I found out how hot Mads is...

@MADONNA is hot????

tumblr_neolroLIhc1qk6oj0o1_400.gif

Sam? Peg leg?
Yes, you are terrible! But I realized it was him because of that. Slight limp.
He's really large framed, looks more muscular than on TV.
He was so hot...black jeans, black leather jacket, tight henley shirt and a beanie....yummmmmmmm

He was so hot...black jeans, black leather jacket, tight henley shirt and a beanie....yummmmmmmm

You should've FLIPPED OUT :smuggrin:

Did he look like he had just sucked a thousand lemons irl too, or...?

You should've FLIPPED OUT :smuggrin:
It was really quick, too bad he was with his friends. I would've asked for a photo but it was kind of awkward cuz I'm not a teenage girl lol...
I liked him but not like Priya level. I would totally fanboy for Prisus...maybe Penny just for laughs lol
Did he look like he had just sucked a thousand lemons irl too, or...?
No, he looked really happy he was laughing with his friends. But yea I know what you mean.

It was really quick, too bad he was with his friends. I would've asked for a photo but it was kind of awkward cuz I'm not a teenage girl lol...
I liked him but not like Priya level. I would totally fanboy for Prisus...maybe Penny just for laughs lol

No, he looked really happy he was laughing with his friends. But yea I know what you mean.

I wonder what he was doing there tho!

Avoiding Sandra at all costs, probably
Oh yea Sam's single now anyway. They should totally get together. I really did like #Samdra.
From their post eviction interviews, Sandra said she had a lot of good times with Sam doing stupid things but they were never shown.
BB just showed the sooky Sandra :meh:

Back