Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

Wow @MADONNA if you ever need to go to confession ^^
http://www.newnownext.com/priests-pose-naked-for-calendar-aimed-at-battling-homophobia/11/2014/

Where do they find these priests!? They must have so much sexual frustration going to the gym that much!
gracious_audrey_hepburn.gif

Shower me with holy water, daddies!

Getting back to Priya, Indian media have not quite picked up on Priya yet. While Shilpa was on celebrity BBUK she did get a lot of press which helped her career when it was almost over. @MrPRiSuS probably you should contact TOI or scoopwhoop

Last edited by a moderator:
Its very hard to get any information about Priya on the net other than what already Mr. Prisus told us.

Full name - Priyanka Handa Malik
Father- Muktesh Handa
Mother - Shubhra Handa

Education -
B.Sc., Delhi University 71.33%, 2005
M.Sc., Delhi University 66%, 2007
Ph.D., Delhi University, 2012
(Not verified )

Not sure if she was born in Dehradun or Muzzafar Nagar

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I won't post anything else about her family, I have more info than I bargained for.

Its very hard to get any information about Priya on the net other than what already Mr. Prisus told us.

Full name - Priyanka Handa Malik
Father- Muktesh Handa
Mother - Shubhra Handa

Education -
B.Sc., Delhi University 71.33%, 2005
M.Sc., Delhi University 66%, 2007
Ph.D., Delhi University, 2012
(Not verified )

Not sure if she was born in Dehradun or Muzzafar Nagar
The stalking lol...don't scare @MrPRiSuS!

There is nothing about Priya that would scare anybody, all she has a very good upbringing and she is absolutely passionate about what she does, always a strong woman.

There is nothing about Priya that would scare anybody, all she has a very good upbringing and she is absolutely passionate about what she does, always a strong woman.
Of course there isn't anything about Priya to scare anybody. I think you misunderstood.
I meant for your stalking to scare Mr Prisus. I appreciate your dedication to Priya though, just saying.

Back