Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

She's Head of House again?

She's just Priya
c3ed7b23.gif

O
No, we Celebrated Priya Monday a few weeks ago.. this is the Priday Devotion Holiday, all school and servicemen except Safety are out for the day.
Oh, my the days have flown. I will hopefully be allowed the day off. To observe our most high rituals. I feel so close when I place my beeded crown upon my head and cut overly inflated egos with my wit and charm

Don't forget Pristmas is around the corner~

Guys I think it's a SIGN. Prismus is 29 days after the Finale. Prisus is aged 27. That is a difference of 2. She will be facing TWO opponents in the Finale. We now know she will make it to the Finale. But will she WIN? Prismus celebrates the birth of Prisus Christ and is a time of giving. Prisus was born probably in 1987, though the bible is somewhat ambiguous. 87 is an UNLUCKY number. The fact that the world brought our deity to us in the Year of Sorrow, shows that she was a GIFT to humanity to end the reign of TERROR inflicted by the succubus sCat and Lisafer. With their RESURGENCE in the House this year, we have again been GIFTED Prisus as our SAVIOUR. The only way for this Year of Sorrow on Channel 9 to end is when Prisus WINS Big Brother.

Is this all just a coincidence? I THINK NOT.
_VG72xZf_400x400.jpeg

Guys I think it's a SIGN. Prismus is 29 days after the Finale. Prisus is aged 27. That is a difference of 2. She will be facing TWO opponents in the Finale. We now know she will make it to the Finale. But will she WIN? Prismus celebrates the birth of Prisus Christ and is a time of giving. Prisus was born probably in 1987, though the bible is somewhat ambiguous. 87 is an UNLUCKY number. The fact that the world brought our deity to us in the Year of Sorrow, shows that she was a GIFT to humanity to end the reign of TERROR inflicted by the succubus sCat and Lisafer. With their RESURGENCE in the House this year, we have again been GIFTED Prisus as our SAVIOUR. The only way for this Year of Sorrow on Channel 9 to end is when Prisus WINS Big Brother.

Is this all just a coincidence? I THINK NOT.
_VG72xZf_400x400.jpeg

leIscariot serving PRIPHESY

fJto3H4.gif

O

Oh, my the days have flown. I will hopefully be allowed the day off. To observe our most high rituals. I feel so close when I place my beeded crown upon my head and cut overly inflated egos with my wit and charm
Our Father Bhushan Day is approaching. Make sure you attend the Bhushy Festival that day. I'm making Flower Crowns for the little ones and reading a devotion from Prisus' diary room chapters. I might read the Reverse Psychology on Katie devotion because it tells us that no matter what happens, we must look out for our own stability (finances) while caring for others (feeding Lisafer and Sandra).

Back