Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

O. M. G.!
I know, I think I would be a great minister of Pristianity.
And I read: "Prisus went into the sanctuary with Catomphet and two yoked men. She said, "Lo, I have come to you in this shortned place, to deliver the evil and adultery from thy heart." The spirit gripped the evil woman. Prisus then said; "Have you sought love in the purest way without the flesh? Have you encountered love of an faithful and true man?" The beast ran out of the sanctuary."

And I read: "Prisus went into the sanctuary with Catomphet and two yoked men. She said, "Lo, I have come to you in this shortned place, to deliver the evil and adultery from thy heart." The spirit gripped the evil woman. Prisus then said; "Have you sought love in the purest way without the flesh? Have you encountered love of an faithful and true man?" The beast ran out of the sanctuary."
Will we be eating the sacred noodles to purify us?

leIscariot serving PRIPHESY

fJto3H4.gif

OMP!

Our deity is so ELEGANT!

I hear she can feed 5000 men with BUTTER CHICKEN :writing:

Prisus ends world thirst and hunger with those two privine LOAVES of hers.

Mercy sis, I've OFTEN been putting my hand up to the screen so I can try ABSORBING her BOUNTY of PRIGNITY and PROISE by via OSMOSIS, but it doesn't seem to be working.

I truly believe that Prisus has already breathed her spriyit into us. Through priyer and priyvotion, the blessed mother will intercede on our behalf and show us the way to let the inner prignity and proise that exists within all her creations shine through.

Prisus ends world thirst and hunger with those two privine LOAVES of hers.

I truly believe that Prisus has already breathed her spriyit into us. Through priyer and priyvotion, the blessed mother will intercede on our behalf and show us the way to let the inner prignity and proise that exists within all her creations shine through.

SCREAMING.

Not ha PRIVINE LOAVES tho.

Methinks PRISUS needs a BAKERS DELIGHT photoshop :writing:

Guys I think it's a SIGN. Prismus is 29 days after the Finale. Prisus is aged 27. That is a difference of 2. She will be facing TWO opponents in the Finale. We now know she will make it to the Finale. But will she WIN? Prismus celebrates the birth of Prisus Christ and is a time of giving. Prisus was born probably in 1987, though the bible is somewhat ambiguous. 87 is an UNLUCKY number. The fact that the world brought our deity to us in the Year of Sorrow, shows that she was a GIFT to humanity to end the reign of TERROR inflicted by the succubus sCat and Lisafer. With their RESURGENCE in the House this year, we have again been GIFTED Prisus as our SAVIOUR. The only way for this Year of Sorrow on Channel 9 to end is when Prisus WINS Big Brother.

Is this all just a coincidence? I THINK NOT.
_VG72xZf_400x400.jpeg
:inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove::inlove:

Bright, you need to write some fanfic for Friday, Saturday, Sunday to fill in what happens ;)

Tomorrow should be another great episode for Priya. Plus we have Skype (the real one haha) too.

It'll be interesting to see who the family members nominate also. With only Travis having points to give on Wednesday night I'd piss myself if Priya was safe again.

Back