Skip to main content

Priya Appreciation Society

I seriously dislike david after tonight. Was already on the verge of it but now I don't want him to win at all.

I would actually rather Ryan win before him
Ugh tell me about it and the WORST part is that I had to listen to Mr B gloat throughout that whole thing. I don't think I've ever heard him say "I f'n TOLD YOU SO" as many times as I have tonight. And I absolutely hate when he's right. Moreso because I'm such a tool that every emotion I feel is written on my face so I couldn't even pretend to sit there watching everything with a straight face. That's why I didn't even post throughout that whole Spa-gate v.8.2

How many times has he preached to me about David? Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Oh well, one less person for me to worry about saving or voting to win.

He's a bully to females .
Hypocrite
And his relationship with Ryan is bullshit . The comment he made about Sandra and how he didn't care that she or anyone else left verified that for me.

Wait I haven't watched, did David say he didn't care Sandra went?

HAHAHAHAHHA all the David stanners have been saying he's such a great bloke since he stood up for her despite her being a bitch to him. WELL there goes that theory. FUCK I LOVE THIS.

About time that he got exposed. Praise Prisus!!

On my phone, someone please post an appropriate prisus gift for me

Yes.
Travis asked him which eviction shocked/upset him. He said
No ones
Then Travis asked him about Sandra and he said no.
Then continued on about it being a game.
But then he crawls up Ryan's ass hole and acts like they are best mates.
He'll throw Ryan under the bus soon

Wait I haven't watched, did David say he didn't care Sandra went?

HAHAHAHAHHA all the David stanners have been saying he's such a great bloke since he stood up for her despite her being a bitch to him. WELL there goes that theory. FUCK I LOVE THIS.

About time that he got exposed. Praise Prisus!!

Yep. At that point you would've assumed someone handed my husband the winning lotto ticket. And I was sat there like great, thanks David, you may as well start shoveling the sand over me now pal. I was expecting Mr B to get up and bloody dance on my grave. For a dude who pretends to only hate watch this show at times to "make me happy" he sure was able to quickly fire off a heap of references for why I should never voted for him at all. Mother fucker.

Yes.
Travis asked him which eviction shocked/upset him. He said
No ones
Then Travis asked him about Sandra and he said no.
Then continued on about it being a game.
But then he crawls up Ryan's ass hole and acts like they are best mates.
He'll throw Ryan under the bus soon

Just like Priya will throw every cunt under the bus. Except david isn't a hypocritical lier

She will throw people under the bus. Because it's a game.

He on the other hand is promoting a false relationship with Ryan.[DOUBLEPOST=1415623233][/DOUBLEPOST]And watch your damn language

What did you think of Priyas revelation tonight that she would be happy and fine if one of the newbies won. Can you explain that bullshit tripe from her tonight. Or are you blinded like everyone else?

What did you think of Priyas revelation tonight that she would be happy and fine if one of the newbies won. Can you explain that bullshit tripe from her tonight. Or are you blinded like everyone else?
I'm not a mind reader.
Could have been bullshit. So what?

This is EXACTLY why I don't like him - never have, never will.
He's a misogynistic pig - any time a woman dares to speak her mind he attempts to shut her down, but winds up looking like a massive fuckwit.

It's OK for her but to do the same because she is a woman.[DOUBLEPOST=1415623660][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm not a mind reader.
Could have been bullshit. So what?

Your calling david out for the same shit?

Do you hate men?
It's OK for her but to do the same because she is a woman.[DOUBLEPOST=1415623660][/DOUBLEPOST]

Your calling david out for the same shit?

Ooops, looks like you've made a wrong corner, boo.

Back