Skip to main content

Eviction Stage design, On-Air Graphics and Theme Song Talk

You are the best human ever!!!!!!
So it's been an hour and it's still not here. Somethings wrong with YouTube or my upload speed so I'm going to try an alternate method:
Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.08.37 pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.08.37 pm copy.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-25 at 7.08.37 pm copy.png
    54.1 KB · Views: 9
That's the first time I've ever seen Sonia when she's not been on the Big Brother stage. She seems less... wooden and like an actual person (since they pointed out that they were completely ad-libbing there). We need this Sonia on stage.

But... When they actually do let her adlib (i.e., after a VT), all we get is "Ahhhh, that was amazing! Wow!" and then she runs back to the comforting bosom of the autocue. :D

Maybe she needs a co-host to bounce off.

Cheesy has heck but kind of like it - and very realistic too pretending only a handful of people are actually in the house and ignoring the rest - that sums up the show.

As they've reused last year titles I would much rather see a short cut of the HM sequence from last year (updated of course) than the "16 HMs. 1 Winner" crap.

Cheesy has heck but kind of like it - and very realistic too pretending only a handful of people are actually in the house and ignoring the rest - that sums up the show.

As they've reused last year titles I would much rather see a short cut of the HM sequence from last year (updated of course) than the "16 HMs. 1 Winner" crap.
@Brekkie I Tryed to make it as realistic as possible and I couldn't find any clips of the other housemates. Hope you like it!

Back