Skip to main content

Episode Day 17 (24/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #2

@Tim what time do the spoiler promo blurbs come through?

It changes.

And they might have stopped doing them pre-show. The most recent one was sent out last night after the eviction:

BIG BROTHER’S GEMMA

IS THE FIRST EVICTEE FOR 2014

WA’s Gemma walked gracefully away from the Big Brother House tonight as this year’s first evictee.

On stage with Big Brother host Sonia Kruger, she said her time in the house was amazing and great.

“I wanted the show to be about me – I didn’t want to fly under the radar, I like pushing buttons. I wanted Australia to see me all the time, negative or positive,” she said.

Asked what she’d miss most, Gemma responded with “the people in the house, I’ll even miss the people I didn’t like … Travis,” she said.

39% of votes to save went to Travis and Cat

36% of votes to save went to David and Sandra

Tomorrow night the Housemates will nominate as individuals for the first time this series.

Tune in at 8.40pm on Channel Nine.

Would they have filmed the Nominations straight after last nights eviction or are they being filmed sometime today ready to air tonight?

Don't forget viewers in AFL states (VIC, SA and WA) tomorrow nights episode of Big Brother will be shown on GO! at 8:30pm, with TAS to see the episode at 2pm on GO! on Friday afternoon (which in fact is usually the reply of the previous nights episode). This is due to the Grand Final edition of the AFL Footy Show.

In non AFL states (NSW, QLD and NT) Big Brother will air as normal at 8:40pm on Nine.

One Housemate is gone and every Housemate is playing for themselves. For the first time, they'll Nominate alone. And, the Nomination Superpower is revealed! A revealing Nominations, TONIGHT after The Block on Channel 9!

My life would be so much better if Big Brother aired at 7.00pm.

7 pm is out of the question (news and current affairs now last 90 minutes not just 60). But 7:30 pm on the other hand, is looking very probable. In fact I can say that is the plan after The Block wraps up (at least it was at one point - but scheduling plans may change)

One Housemate is gone and every Housemate is playing for themselves. For the first time, they'll Nominate alone. And, the Nomination Superpower is revealed! A revealing Nominations, TONIGHT after The Block on Channel 9!

So Lawson has 12 nomination points. The big question is - will he use them strategically and give someone flying under the radar the whole 12 or will he waste his superpower?

Last week Lawson (and Aisha) nominated Gemma & Jake and David & Sandra
Is Jake now his buddy and that's mainly why he gave him that $5k?

Don't like Lawson. But I hope he's strategic with the 12 points. Go for the threats.

Don't like Lawson. But I hope he's strategic with the 12 points. Go for the threats.
Who do you think he should put his 12 points on then? Also we don't know how he is allowed to distribute it. Perhaps he can only nominate one person or he could be able to nominate as many as 6.

If he can just put 12 points on one person I hope he nominates Ryan or Travis.

Back