Skip to main content

Episode Day 17 (24/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #2

Shall we create the "Day 45 (22/10/2014) Daily Show" thread now as a way to remember our fallen forum user, TALENTstanner?

:D

I think the nominees will be
Lisa
Travis
David

Hopefully Trogan or Saggy Bags goes

So Lawson has 12 nomination points. The big question is - will he use them strategically and give someone flying under the radar the whole 12 or will he waste his superpower?

He'll waste it, they all do...

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of.

Didn't @Timdormer gave Lawson the head of house to see what he would do with the nomination super power? It might also give us an insight into how Lawson is thinking in terms of the big brother competition. Does he want to nominate strategically? Or does he want to get rid of the people that annoy him?

Put my hip out like a 90yr old lady today, think I will have to skip tonight's forum due to amazing painkillers.

He's definitely going to use his heart instead of his brain
Just like the eviction of Gemma, if they were all as smart as you'd think they are, they would all have stood behind Gemma and evicted Jake

He's the obvious threat, isn't he?

I wonder if next weeks eviction will have them walking the plank off the Arc....
& the HM's who don't like the evictee can poke them with swords until they jump....

I reckon Lisa is up tonight which means she is gooorrnnne! Hopefully after shes out the evictions arent so predictable.
It is hard to say. Last night, almost one in four people voted to save Travis. Travis!? Opinions on this forum are very different to those out there amung the voting public. Lisa was a part of the most saved team the other night. You and I may assume that was because of Skye , but, maybe not.

It is hard to say. Last night, almost one in four people voted to save Travis. Travis!? Opinions on this forum are very different to those out there amung the voting public. Lisa was a part of the most saved team the other night. You and I may assume that was because of Skye , but, maybe not.

Travis was probably helped by being partners with Cat.

Travis better be a nominee and this nominations show better be good. If it isn't i will skip Wednesday shows. *waits in anticipation for Travis to continue his use of street smartz*

there's an instagram post of Skye walking around the bedroom talking to herself saying "I will not be put up for nominations" she's definitely killing it for herself, im sure she kept looking at the camera too while doing it.

Back