Skip to main content

Episode Day 17 (24/09/2014) Daily Show and Nominations #2

Gemma has mentioned in an interview that she thinks David is now playing the game because he shaved off his beard..the others might be thinking that as well, plus a bit jealous that Tim took him to the Sanctuary Suite?
Lawson could have a target on his back because Tim made him HOH but usually when someone has nominations power, the others are too scared to nominate them.

I hope Travis will be nominated
I think Priya will be nominated

that other thread is annoying. I reckon up tonight are David, Travis & Skye and if theres a tie Katie

Who do you think he should put his 12 points on then? Also we don't know how he is allowed to distribute it. Perhaps he can only nominate one person or he could be able to nominate as many as 6.

If he can just put 12 points on one person I hope he nominates Ryan or Travis.

I hope Lawson's smart enough to know who's against him in the house. He should definitely break up established pairs or groups like Aisha + Travis, Sam + Sandra, Ryan + Katie, Dion + Jason. According to the house, Jason is most likely to win, so Lawson should definitely nominate Jason. David's non-beard is making him a threat too, so nominate David!

I think these housemates are in danger: David, Lisa, Priya, Skye and Travis

It's hard to predict the nominees as we very rarely see normal/general conversing between housemates, so we don't really know what housemates really think of each other.

Travis for sure, since we heard a few telling us...Ryan, Katie
Katie should get votes, she's causing friction in her battle with Trav to be alpha
Lisa, she has made the dudes uncomfortable.

For strategy they should vote Jake, he just got some cash and he's popular, and maybe Priya because she is too smart?

This:

And when you click his profile, you get an error saying it's unavailable.
http://www.behindbigbrother.com/forums/members/talentstanner.39016/
You could say that I.... Gemma'ed him.

#toosoon?

Nooooooooooooooo........

tumblr_ncegj6j6yF1seuriqo1_400.gif

Back