Skip to main content

2014 Media Articles Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More on the real Lisa Front - this may be a repost, but....

When Confidential asked Nine for comment on the Big Brother recruit, a spokeswoman said: “We won’t make any comment, but since none of the potential housemates are in lockdown yet, if you identify anyone they definitely won’t make it on to the show.

wtf

Well, she was identified and still made it onto the show

that's article says Lisa is in her early 30's
Sources say that Clark, aged in her early 30s, has been eagerly chipping away at a television career for some time.

but BB's profile Lisa is 29
On settling down:
I'm definitely looking for a partner. I'm 29 this year.

that's article says Lisa is in her early 30's
Sources say that Clark, aged in her early 30s, has been eagerly chipping away at a television career for some time.

but BB's profile Lisa is 29
On settling down:
I'm definitely looking for a partner. I'm 29 this year.
Probably threatened to walk if she was made out to be the "older lady" so they're fudging the numbers?

'They hit us all in the balls:' Tempers flare on Big Brother Australia after it was revealed the $20000 given to Katie and Priya would be taken off the winner's prize money

Big Brother only began airing on Monday, but it only took four days for civil war to erupt.
The culprits were Katie and Priya who, until Thursday's show, neglected to inform their fellow housemates that the $20,000 they accepted on Tuesday would come off the winner's $250,000 prize.
Many in the house weren't impressed with the Heads Of House failing to mention that detail, particularly Sam - who told Big Brother that the current power pair 'hit everyone in the balls.'
1410438694160_wps_2_Big_Brother_Australia_11_.jpg

Revelation: The Big Brother house found itself divided on Thursday night's episode after Priya and Katie revealed the $20000 that they received on Tuesday was to be taken off the $250,000 winners prize
1410441660113_wps_12_Big_Brother_Australia_11_.jpg

Not a happy camper! Leading the charge was amputee athlete Sam, who was bothered that the girls neglected to tell their housemates of the detail
On Tuesday Katie and Priya took up Big Brother's offer to give them $10000 at the expense of the house not being stocked with food for a week.
This led to frustration surfacing on Thursday's episode when a Big Brother Diner popped up, giving the Heads Of House an opportunity to buy food for themselves or their fellow housemates.
But thanks to outrageous pricing of $100 per head for dinner, the group of 16 opted against the purchase, reasoning that it was only their first day subsisting on meal replacements instead of food.
Eventually hangriness would set in, with Jake challenging 'If I had that 10 grand like that it wouldn’t worry me to shout everyone,' - a sentiment that was shared by many of the housemates.
Earlier in the day Big Brother ordered Priya and Katie to tell everyone that their $20,000 came out of the $250,000 prize money, and tensions got considerably worse when that fact was brought up.
1410441104592_Image_galleryImage_Big_Brother_Australia.JPG

Awkward: Big Brother told Priya and Katie to tell their 14 housemates that the $20,000 they got, which resulted in the house not getting stocked with food for a week, was from the competition's cash prize
1410441329467_Image_galleryImage_Big_Brother_Australia.JPG

Dissension: A Big Brother Diner popped up in the back yard, giving the Heads Of House an opportunity to buy food for the house. As a group, the housemates decided against it
1410441359702_wps_8_Big_Brother_Australia.jpg

Calm before the storm: Sam and Sandra were called into the Diary Room, where Big Brother advised them to voice their displeasure with the situation. Sandra opted not to, while Sam headed straight for Katie and Priya
Once understanding of Priya and Katie not wanting to spend their money, the housemates began to change their minds one by one.
'That 20 grand is not THEIR money, it's from the $250,000,' Jake pointed out before Sam passionately added 'which they neglected to tell us!'
The amputee athlete and Sandra were called into the Diary Room to discuss their feelings, which Big Brother advised them to voice to Priya and Katie.
Katie attempted to justify herself by saying 'it’s a very emotional situation and it genuinely slipped my mind,' explaining that she actually thought she told people and that more people should be gracious that they considered paying $100 for each housemate's dinner.
But Sam wasn't hearing it, barking 'basically you pocketed cash, at the end of the day, so "thanks for the $100 meal" is a bit rich.'
'It's not the liquid food that's bothered us, it's the misinformation.'
1410441987636_wps_14_Big_Brother_Australia_11_.jpg

Pleading her case: Cupcake Queen Katie attempted to defend herself by saying she genuinely forgot to mention the detail, and that the housemates should be gracious that she considered buying dinner for them
1410441371200_wps_9_Big_Brother_Australia_11_.jpg

Dismissed: But Sam wasn't hearing it, barking 'you pocketed cash, at the end of the day, so "thanks for the $100 meal" is a bit rich'
Thankfully, cooler heads prevailed in another room, where Travis devised a budget for the Heads Of House.
'If you give the house $3200 out of each of your purses youse will walk away with $6800 and that will give the house four meals each,' with the idea being that would be split on dinner for the four remaining days the house isn't stocked.
But Katie still harboured resentment over the earlier argument, exclaiming 'Sam, I don’t even know who this guy is, and he’s saying "I want your money.’"
The show ended with Sam stepping into the bedroom to give Katie and Priya an apology - tune in on Channel Nine at 8:40PM on Friday to find out if it was enough.
1410442147601_wps_15_Big_Brother_Australia_11_.jpg

Man with the plan! Cooler heads prevailed in another room, where Travis devised a budget for the Heads Of House that would see them spend $3200 each so the housemates could have dinner together for the four remaining days that food wouldn't be provided
1410445363418_wps_17_Capture_PNG.jpg

To be continued: The show ended with Sam going into the girls' bedroom to apologise to the Heads Of House - their decision regarding Travis' budget not yet made

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2752034/Tempers-flare-Big-Brother-Australia-s-revealed-Priya-Katie-s-20000-comes-winner-s-prize-money.html#ixzz3D1mbsyI9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back