Skip to main content

Are we seriously getting no live updates at all this year?

Alex is totally passing the buck.

He's the executive producer - even if he doesn't oversee digital directly he has a say in all parts of the show.

And if he doesn't think no feeds is a big deal then he can fuck right back to 'I'm a Celebrity' where his style is a better fit.

yeah I got the same reply

Thanks for taking the trouble to email.
I only look after the TV show not the digital side of BB.
All the best
Alex

Edit: I put a lot of effort into that email, the least he could do is give me a link to the digital side of bb

edit: sorry didn't read ahead in this thread. It's already all been discussed.

That's what I got too, how retarded. Who do we email then if it's not him, IMMA ASK HIM THAT.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a coward. Seriously.
When interviewed last year regarding live feeds, he said this:

The website provides short snippets on the hour between 8am and 11pm and we think this is a good replacement in 2013.

So, he was part of 'we' in the decision making regarding live updates, why not now?

Ugh so lame, so he is just copying and pasting a standard and completely useless reply to everyone who enquires, that is such a cop out! I understand it would be annoying having an influx of emails like this when he is so busy, but I find that reply really cowardly.

Of course if they do decide to do live feeds he'll take full credit for pleasing his fellow BB purists.

That response is pure bullshit. Passionate fans are sending in heartfelt and genuine emails and that's the best he can come up with?! As Insomniac proved, last year he was apparently right in the mix and now he's not? Get the fuck outta here with that rubbish. It's HIS footage that was being supplied to Mumbai last year for the hourly updates. I'm sure he even had a say in which videos were shown. He'd have known from the first day - if not sooner - that they had no intention of showing live feed vids this year. If nothing else he would've clued in when he wasn't being asked for clips. Instead of playing ostrich and only responding when Tim posted his email address, he should've at least had the balls to come out and say they weren't coming back from the start. Purist my ass.

That response is pure bullshit. Passionate fans are sending in heartfelt and genuine emails and that's the best he can come up with?! As SG proved, last year he was apparently right in the mix and now he's not? Get the fuck outta here with that rubbish. It's HIS footage that was being supplied to Mumbai last year for the hourly updates. I'm sure he even had a say in which videos were shown. He'd have known from the first day - if not sooner - that they had no intention of showing live feed vids this year. If nothing else he would've clued in when he wasn't being asked for clips. Instead of playing ostrich and only responding when Tim posted his email address, he should've at least had the balls to come out and say they weren't coming back from the start. Purist my ass.
@Insomniac proved this.... But yes, agree with every word!

Back