Skip to main content

Betting Odds 2014

But Big Brother or Sonia didn't, so not at this stage. Probably ditching half way through.
Yes, perhaps, like the "half house" thing of last yearly. Maybe a bit later in day 60-ish or something, and that's where they would be separated as individuals and will "ALL COMPLETE AGAINST EACH OTHER" - I can hear Big Brother blurting that out to them with their scared, nervous faces.

Two people simply just cannot win Big Brother. It's just un-BigBrother-like.

I'm pretty sure they won't be winning as couples.

It was stated that they will nominate and be nominated as couples, but when it comes to evictions, I think evicting a couple will only occur once. It is insanity to do a double eviction every week, and it is just as insane to expect that they'll only hold the evictions once every two weeks. If they do go ahead with couple evictions for the first few evictions, they would have to abandon it soon after, or introduce intruders to replace the lost housemates. Personally, I don't want to see a revolving door of entries and exits, so as always, the standard eviction of one housemate a week works best for me.

I imagine that individuals will be evicted, and whoever remains from the split couple will receive some sort of special power/punishment.

Yes, perhaps, like the "half house" thing of last yearly. Maybe a bit later in day 60-ish or something, and that's where they would be separated as individuals and will "ALL COMPLETE AGAINST EACH OTHER" - I can hear Big Brother blurting that out to them with their scared, nervous faces.

Two people simply just cannot win Big Brother. It's just un-BigBrother-like.
They'll do it when ratings start to drop.

With housemates being paired up for the 2014 edition of Big Brother, Travis and Ryan have been installed as the early favourites to win the hit Nine Network show.

The twist for this year’s show sees couples compete for the prize together - with Big Brother determining that each pair was either a good or bad match, based on psychological evaluations.
Travis from Melbourne and Sydneysider Ryan are the early favourites with online bookmaker Sportsbet after catching the attention of the public following Monday's opening episode.
Melbourne-based pair Sam and Cat are also prominent, as are potential lovebirds David and Sandra, the two singletons who formed an instant chemistry.
Viewers are set to be keen to see how their romance blossoms over the next 2 months on the show.
Jake and Gemma follow next in the betting, ahead Dion and Jason and Lawson and Aisha.
There are sure to be fireworks between what Big Brother described as a bad match between Skye and Lisa, while early entrants Priya and Katie have not been shy of revealing their catty sides and both couples are unlikely winners.
“Aussies love a good romance especially if it’s played out on our TV screen. There seemed to be some attraction between David and Sandra so we could be in for a long love-in for the next 80 days,” sportsbet.com.au’s Will Byrne said.

http://www.rippa.com/category/entertainment/big-brother-odds-201409090017/

With housemates being paired up for the 2014 edition of Big Brother, Travis and Ryan have been installed as the early favourites to win the hit Nine Network show.

2002 called and wants its betting odds back, no why they will win now days, they aren't getting any air time at all, in fact I forgot Ryan existed until they showed a montage of eating! (@Daltrim not directed at you, but at the author of article :D)

i see the 2 new couples that went in last night will go a long long way. They seem the most likable and interesting at this stage

Surely they can't be in pairs past week three? I wouldn't be surprised if the first eviction was a double and then they start putting 6 people up for eviction as singles but they are nominated as pairs. Otherwise, we'd be in for a 6 week show with the housemates going two at a time.

No fucking way. Ryan is the worst housemate in there. Travis is entertaining but he's a complete sex obsessed, self indulgent, narcissistic player and he'll turn off the tweeners.

Back