Skip to main content

Talk to Timdormer (yes it's really me)

Thanks for coming back, Tim! I don't think I thanked you for answering my questions last time, so thank you for doing that!
I also want to echo what others have said - it's really nice of you to spend your time answering these questions.

On the topic of Late Night Feast - did anyone get really, really, REALLY drunk during their time in the house? And if so, can you share any funny stories?

Also, on the topic of "re-introduced" shows - did the Showdown feel a bit underwhelming for you, considering you had seen how grand-scale Friday Night Live had been during previous years?

oh did you not see our bits? i'll answer this easy. i'll even tell you about peoples bits if you want. haha.

boys who showered nude:
me, drew, caleb, matt

girls:
tully, tahan, mikkayla,

musicloverdudeozsyj.gif

I need to know MOAR!

I'm going to say something really stupid and ask, did my season have an up late? i haven't watched anything!! in the house when our friday night parties started we were reminded it would be in a different timeslot with more adult content aired. that didn't stop people like tully from taking her top off...every friday night.

yes i love uncut/adult content. not necessarily of sexual nature, but adult conversation about intelligent debates that aren't really suitable for an earlier timeslot. to have this conversation though, you need at least a few intelligent housemates...this is sometimes a rare thing in the big brother house. haha.
I am finding it slightly difficult to believe you have not been involved in a discussion about whether there was an up late/adult content show until NOW?!

After the Sugar Sisters were evicted, the Daily Show and the Live Updates suggested there was a massive divide between Ed, Jade, Maddie and Mikk, and you, Tahan, Drew and Boog. Was this accurate? And meanwhile, Ed and Boog - are they are thing?

YES. there was a giant split. but not because of anything me tahan drew or boog decided. the other side thought we were too cool for them, not true. we just preferred to play silly games while they preferred to chat about their periods over tea. drew and I used to joke about how it must have been torture for ed. i don't think either side was exclusive, i mean boog had major clashes with maddie and mikkayla, and ed didn't like hanging with me, but i HATED this time in the house. it was the saddest time for me, because i actually had drew turn on me for boog, my other besties ben and the sugar sisters had gone and i no longer had the friendship with mikka and jade...i guess this is when tahan and i became very close, but i have never felt more alone in my entire life. After mikka left, one night i couldn't sleep in the purple bedroom with the others so i crept into the gold room and cried and cried pretending mikka, ben and the sugar sisters were still all there. i was going insane. i remember after a pep talk from big brother i decided that i had to pull myself together and get back on track to win the game.

@Timdormer Who have you not talked to at all from the house last year, since leaving and greetings ended.
I'm going to say something really stupid and ask, did my season have an up late? i haven't watched anything!! in the house when our friday night parties started we were reminded it would be in a different timeslot with more adult content aired. that didn't stop people like tully from taking her top off...every friday night.

yes i love uncut/adult content. not necessarily of sexual nature, but adult conversation about intelligent debates that aren't really suitable for an earlier timeslot. to have this conversation though, you need at least a few intelligent housemates...this is sometimes a rare thing in the big brother house. haha.
There was late night feast, but not much was show on it. Just dirty conversations really.

@Timdormer i have a feeling that the new promo tonight with the whole 'giving someone all the power' may be a change in the way the show has been made in the past. Maybe they will be doing a Head of House like the USA version does? just a thought but im probs wrong lol

YES. there was a giant split. but not because of anything me tahan drew or boog decided. the other side thought we were too cool for them, not true. we just preferred to play silly games while they preferred to chat about their periods over tea. drew and I used to joke about how it must have been torture for ed. i don't think either side was exclusive, i mean boog had major clashes with maddie and mikkayla, and ed didn't like hanging with me, but i HATED this time in the house. it was the saddest time for me, because i actually had drew turn on me for boog, my other besties ben and the sugar sisters had gone and i no longer had the friendship with mikka and jade...i guess this is when tahan and i became very close, but i have never felt more alone in my entire life. After mikka left, one night i couldn't sleep in the purple bedroom with the others so i crept into the gold room and cried and cried pretending mikka, ben and the sugar sisters were still all there. i was going insane. i remember after a pep talk from big brother i decided that i had to pull myself together and get back on track to win the game.

I hated that time as well, I hated watching it, it was horrible. I remember you going into the gold room that night. Gah, you and Jade were favourite friendship. I still get the warm and fuzzies everytime I see you two together

I remember you were in an advertisement where you smelt a room with a spray or something. And it had the diary room chair in it. Did you know that was going to be the chair in the house and how long before the show was that filmed?

well i know something explosive regarding a housemate. you'll find out in time.
Yes you mentioned on Twitter a while back that you knew some people going into the house? Was this personally, or did you know them from auditioning with them previously?

Back