Skip to main content

Housemate Hunt 2014

Ok went to the auditions today in Melbourne what a crap process in my round 3 girls made it to round 2 and yes clearly they knew full damn well who they wanted

No there was a a mum a chick who had mickey mouse jeans on and looked like a punk chick she wants to be a stunt chick and some other girl
the selection of these auditions is so fucked the process is so biased

Ok went to the auditions today in Melbourne what a crap process in my round 3 girls made it to round 2 and yes clearly they knew full damn well who they wanted
What do you mean they knew who they wanted? Were those 3 being asked questions more than others?

What did you have to do? What drama games did you play?

Haha that's a lot of questions. Sorry.

I was there in the morning they did not rock up to arvo i lined up at 7:30 left home at 5:30 in the morning i was expecting people to camp out lol
the games we played were telling facts about yourself finish the sentence game and then they asked a question and you had to stand in the room some where where a certain area was 10 20 30 40 50 % all the way upto 100% they had markers. then got asked another question what is the most risky thing you done but yes i did notice these girls who they picked got more attention then others

I didn't even see any of the photographers at the Sydney auditions, thankfully as I was planning on hiding from them anyway which is probably not looked kindly upon.

I didn't even see any of the photographers at the Sydney auditions, thankfully as I was planning on hiding from them anyway which is probably not looked kindly upon.
LOL Why would you do that bigbrother is about being on camera 24/7 LOL

Back