Skip to main content

Housemate Hunt 2014

This is all fascinating. I hope they find some great housemates this year. I think they need to find people who aren't fans of the show, so they don't try and 'play the game'. The first year was great, because the housemates had no idea what was going on.

I heard from people who have auditioned that you go through to rounds two and three on the same day if you get through round one so there is no waiting time for that
Im not sure whether your getting things confused here. Phase 2 is a totally different thing from Round 2/3. Phase 2 will be Late May/early June IIRC.

Yet you stalked this girl and made sure she was eliminated for not being a hot guy.

I'm pretty sure BB would be onto her and her posts there was no need to do a witch hunt on her. was her facebook on private?

I suggest you clarify the definition of stalking... I posted on a comment she had made publicly on the official FB page... And obviously her FB wasn't private if someone was able to grab a screen cap of the letter...

And I guarantee if this guy was posting like Tiki you would not expose him, you would probably warn him privately and stop people from finding the info.

I'm really not sure why you feel this way... While I don't know what most of you look like I'm pretty sure I've always had an equal playing field when it comes to degrading people on this site... Whether or not I find someone attractive or not has zero baring on how I would have handled the situation... A moron is a moron...

Nope not yet. Still got Launceston, Melbourne, Adelaide, Canberra and Townsville to go. Last stop is Townsville on the 7th May.
Oh OK, so what happens after that? Do the producers call people back from the initial auditions and slowly make the list of possible HMs smaller and smaller till they have their final 14 or so.

Oh OK, so what happens after that? Do the producers call people back from the initial auditions and slowly make the list of possible HMs smaller and smaller till they have their final 14 or so.

Yep. After the auditions if Phase 2 were 200-300 or so will get a call and be flown in for private auditions from there I'm not 100% on whether there is more phases of 'auditioning' after that or if the producers just get together and go on what they saw in phase 2.

People never learn saw this on someone's wall !!

This is not what you think it is... This was posted as a status yesterday (Tuesday) and she is saying she is top 3 cos I believe there was a radio contest where the radio had people submit nominations and the top 3 go on the radio to talk to Alex as Alex was on the same radio station as she was on at 7:30-8:30am. Probably the one Alex liked the most got a fast track? But this girl didn't make it through as one of her friends posted a comment on the bb page saying they made a mistaken to taking her through.

People never learn saw this on someone's wall !!

WTF? Top 3? That doesn't even make sense. Also why the hell would she be going on radio?[DOUBLEPOST=1398257430][/DOUBLEPOST]
This is not what you think it is... This was posted as a status yesterday (Tuesday) and she is saying she is top 3 cos I believe there was a radio contest where the radio had people submit nominations and the top 3 go on the radio to talk to Alex as Alex was on the same radio station as she was on at 7:30-8:30am. Probably the one Alex liked the most got a fast track? But this girl didn't make it through as one of her friends posted a comment on the bb page saying they made a mistaken to taking her through.

Makes more sense.

Looking at the photos from the auditions today....it looked dead. In the background of some of the photos you can see heaps of empty chairs... And barely any photos anyways (obviously because there are not many people to photograph)

Looking at the photos from the auditions today....it looked dead. In the background of some of the photos you can see heaps of empty chairs... And barely any photos anyways (obviously because there are not many people to photograph)

The audition was in Launceston right? There are only like 20 people who live in Tassie. So it was nice of them to all turn up.

Off to the Melbourne HM Hunt tomorrow!

Stretching my luck a little I think seeing as I'm only 18; but I'm willing to show I'm not the conventional 18-year-old that's all about boobs, parties, sport and booze. Fingers crossed they like what they see!

Best of luck to everyone else applying in Melbourne over the weekend! :)

Back